Pammi

A little announcement

In June there will be a new little skydiver born. Merrick and I are expecting :) Yeah, yeah, I know, 'What the hell are you thinking?" but we've thought about it for 4 years now, and we are SO excited (and scared! One of us in particular ;))

Another child for our sweatshop!

Pammi

My daughter will be 13 in January and son just turned 9, although this is Merrick's first. I think we pause just about every day and think "oh crap". LOL! But we're just 30, so ...we'll only be like 80 when they all finally move out knowing how kids tend to keep moving back in eh? hehe

Pam

In June there will be a new little skydiver born. Merrick and I are expecting :) Yeah, yeah, I know, 'What the hell are you thinking?" but we've thought about it for 4 years now, and we are SO excited (and scared! One of us in particular ;))

Another child for our sweatshop!

Pammi

so after all the crap with the OTHER women he finally decided to leave lynn and stay at home, huh?

congrats!!

(good choice merrick, lynn was buttugly:ph34r::ph34r:)
My photos

My Videos

Congrats Pammi & Merrick!!;)

Your children's ages are perfect. My brother was 14 and I was almost 10 when my sister was born. My mother still says the first 5 years of sis's life were the easiest thanks to big brother & sister helping out.

Or maybe she says that due to the most recent 5 years of my sister's life. Hmmmmm

Anyway - keep us posted!

In June there will be a new little skydiver born. Merrick and I are expecting :) Yeah, yeah, I know, 'What the hell are you thinking?" but we've thought about it for 4 years now, and we are SO excited (and scared! One of us in particular )

Another child for our sweatshop

I see a Packing Pammi's in your future:P

Make sure you get just as much help from that man of yours for the months ahead...:)

OMG...that is so wonderful. I'm so happy for you both that things have worked out for you to have a baby together. Your other two are so great that I can't imagine this one being any trouble at all.

Hugs to you all. B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Your children's ages are perfect. My brother was 14 and I was almost 10 when my sister was born. My mother still says the first 5 years of sis's life were the easiest thanks to big brother & sister helping out.

Ah bless you for relating that! I can't decide if we're the smartest people in the world or the dumbest right now ;)

Thank you all for your well wishes. And Scott, we will have to start our own team cuz no one else would have us! ;)

Pammi