ManBird

ManBird's Dark Secrets, Vol. 1

Hey all. Some of you know me. Some of you don't. Well, after reading this, you all will. I'm generally a pretty straightforward guy. I might use a picture of a girl blowing a bubble as my avatar at times, but I don't have a gun range with pictures of third world children for targets or anything weird like that.

However, I do have my dark side, and I need an outlet. I think that the healthiest way for me to keep from going too far off into the deep end is to confess these peculiar thoughts to understanding, sympthetic people. I do have a few dark ones, immediately on my mind, that I need to get out. Phew... here goes:

======================================

1. I want to live in my car

I drive a 1999 Dodge Intrepid. One night, I needed to pull over and get some rest. I simply cannot sleep in a car seat, so I had to find another way to lay down. It turned out that when I lower the back seats and slide into the huge trunk, it makes for a very comfortable bed.

There are times that I go out to the drop zone, and rather than go home, when I very easily could, I just snuggle up in the trunk of my car. I clutter it with junk just to feel a little more snug. Both my girlfriend and I have slept back there. If we had access to a shower and didn't have a cat, I'd try to talk her into moving in.

2. I like watching fat girls cry

Now allow me to stress this right up front: I'm not aroused by crying fat girls. I simply enjoy it, the same way one enjoys the news or Invader Zim. I don't know what it is. When I see girl, her hair in a pony tail, 200 pounds overweight and crying on the phone at a bus stop, I just want to take off my shoes, have a seat, and enjoy the show.

3. An immediate problem

I've recently (last night) discovered that if I have a few shots of absinth and eat a raw red savina habañero within minutes of each other, the result is essentially pissing fire out of one's ass. Sorry, I told you I had a dark side.

Thank you for reading. It's therapeutic. More to come in a future volume of ManBird's Dark Secrets.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

2. I like watching fat girls cry

Now allow me to stress this right up front: I'm not aroused by crying fat girls. I simply enjoy it, the same way one enjoys the news or Invader Zim. I don't know what it is. When I see girl, her hair in a pony tail, 200 pounds overweight and crying on the phone at a bus stop, I just want to take off my shoes, have a seat, and enjoy the show.

holly shit, i almost spit up my drink on the key board i laughed so hard when i read that.:D:D:D:D:D:D

later

OK, you are in a strange place.

I enjoy trying to figure out other people's strange places like you enjoy watching fat girls cry. But in a positive way.

You are wierding. Like the "wierding way" in Dune, but in southern California and the mujahadeen call each other "dude".

I would really like to capture the moment when you suavely pull the trunk lid down and then spoon up to your girl, like it was normal to sleep on top of a spare tire (for a car).

Very cool visual. Do you have the ability to put the back seat down and get access to the interior of the car, or is it a true "Silence of the Lambs" kind of experience?

Dude you are the wierdest-cool in a while.

Superhellacoolio.

(look that word up. I coined it)

Probably right after I saw you Birdman jump out of that balloon in Eloy.

I like sleeping in my trunk too. I found that its nicest to sleep with my head in the trunk and my feet sticking out since it keeps the light out longer in the morning. I've also curled up with out putting the back seat down, its not bad, you just need to remember to either have an emergency release in the trunk, a remote trunk opener or the backseat unlocked. I remember to unlock the seat, crack it a tad for fresh air and out like a light I go.:)
Image me at 6'2" in the trunk of a '03 Civic or before that a '97 Probe ;)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

You people just have to understand that Steve is a freaky motherfucker. I really like Steve, but the boy just ain't right!:S His typical DZ attire (everytime I have seen him) is black polyester slacks and an old, red, nylon Nintendo jacket. For further insight into Steves mind, simply check out his website. He has made it incredibly hard to navigate as it has all sorts of hidden buttons which you must run your mouse all around to find.

Odd.

Chuck

How dare you call me your girlfriend you rotten bitch.

How dare you deny it, slut.

Probably right after I saw you Birdman jump out of that balloon in Eloy.

Not me, but I'll acknowledge it just the same. :)

Um dude, do we need to go make a BASE jump?

Yes. PMing soon.

He has made it incredibly hard to navigate as it has all sorts of hidden buttons which you must run your mouse all around to find.

I redid my site. A bit simpler now. I do need to add some easter eggs, to this one, though.

Click

I've recently (last night) discovered that if I have a few shots of absinth and eat a raw red savina habañero within minutes of each other, the result is essentially pissing fire out of one's ass. Sorry, I told you I had a dark side.

Thank you for reading. It's therapeutic. More to come in a future volume of ManBird's Dark Secrets.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is'nt Absinth Illegal in the States ?

Gone fishing

Correct me if I'm wrong but is'nt Absinth Illegal in the States?

Yeah, but so is coke and heroin and cock fighting, but there's plenty of that here. I don't engage in any of that (except maybe the occassional cock fight -- sweet, sweet nectar of life). And they didn't have absinth-sniffing dogs at the airport (and they did have dogs), so I guess it's really not a big deal.

Click

I'm just waiting to see what ManBird does a few weeks from now while some of us are out at the Ground Launch center in Bakersfield CA. But I can relate to the living in his car aspect as recently I found out that I do have a very comfortable bed setup in my '99 Jeep Wrangler. :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'm just waiting to see what ManBird does a few weeks from now while some of us are out at the Ground Launch center in Bakersfield CA.

I don't need to do anything. The clown-whore makeup color scheme of my recently acquired Sabre 135 will be enough. Freaking circus music comes in my head every time I see it (amongst other things).

Why not make them cry

The mystery of their tears is half the fun.

Click

Here in Sunny Spain Absinth is legal And from experience take a lot of care with that stuff
they did'nt make it ilegal in most civilised countrys for nothing.
Stick to Moonshine it's safer

Oh.... if your ever in Barcelona PM me, In Mi barrio there is a shop that sells 110% Orujo Not legal but very very good

Gone fishing

simply check out his website. He has made it incredibly hard to navigate as it has all sorts of hidden buttons which you must run your mouse all around to find.

Odd.

Chuck

Whoa, I never knew. I just thought he was lazy and hadn't gotten around to working on it.

I have always wanted to get a hurst, (ya know for dead people), put a coffin in the back and use that for stays at the dz, camping or whatever....
those coffins look pretty comfy;)

So what did you think of my city?

I want to move there! It's insanely gorgeous!

Here's my website about it! :P
http://www.geocities.com/valinspain2004/

So whats stopping you Ampuria brava is 1 hour to the north
and Castellon (DZ on the beach) Is two hours to the south

Ballons are 1 hour to the west

And to the east the Mediterranean sea ( warm waters gently lapping against the golden sun kissed sands)

Gone fishing