Snowwhite

Anybody wanna video my crazy neighbor for me?

HELP! This woman is driving me crazy! Everytime I go out into my yard she screams obscenities at me. She was screaming at my grandson as he was sitting on the ground playing with his hot wheels. GEEZ! The kid wasn't even making any noise, or moving around! She is Psyco! She runs out and gets in the faces of people that come to visit me, and takes their pictures! Saturday I was going to get in my truck to go to work and she came to the fence, leaned over it and yelled obsenities within 3 inches of my face! Tonight I was at my kitchen sink (WITH MY WINDOWS CLOSED) doing the dishes and she starts screaming at me thru the window. I WANT MY HOUSE BACK! How do you get some frigging peace from a whack job like this? I called the cops, they suggested video and a big fat lawsuit. Anybody got a helmet came they can loan for a short while?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hell, that'd be worth the $200 to go to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap camcorder.

Also, call up a lawyer, a restraining order could be the first step, followed up with a civil suit...not sure though, since obviously I'm not a lawyer.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hell, that'd be worth the $200 to go to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap camcorder.

Also, call up a lawyer, a restraining order could be the first step, followed up with a civil suit...not sure though, since obviously I'm not a lawyer.

I have a no trespass warrant against her, but apparently you can't get a restraining order on someone who shares a property line with you, since they technically can't stay the 75 required feet away. At least that's what the States Atty office told me.
Yea, I need to buy a camcorder...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

film it. and tell the weirdo that she'll be on t.v. and the internet. Also call Jehovah's witness's up and ask for a personall sit down coversion meeting and drop her name and address as point of contact. Do the same thing with the mormos and hairy krishnas, then call up Jerry Springer and send him some "actual footage"

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

My neighbor used to be a PIA restraining order court etc. Then i started waving hi at him and smileing so now he hides when he see's me driving by.

Things have been quite for a couple years except the dudes wife sked that we stop waving and saying hi. :S Can't find the dude to wave at he's hiding behind the nearest tree.

Decided time for pysch ops.:| Posted for sale by owner sign on entrance to my property.:)
Had septic tank pumped out (required prior to sale).

one neighbor even tell me theres a for sale sign on my property line that I drive by everyday:)
I have no intention of selling at any price, I'm at peace with my neighbor's dopey, grumpy and the infamous "species" male and female.It only took about 6 stressfull month's to train them.

If anyone gets nosey enough my ace in the hole is I want to sell because I heard a rumor the vacant property next to me is going to be a shelter for sex offenders:)
Everyone has neighbor's some are better than others, they take pic's you take pic's lawyers, judges stress money etc. If your neighbor is a real physco be subtle think outside the box, don't break the law or haress her. do you like to party? have motion detectors that turn ona light at night when she walks outside the house at night.

The species thinks one of my lawn art object has a hidden mini camera and I'm spying on him.:)
The for sale sign cost $2.50. The septic tank needed to be pumped out anyway.:)

R.i.P.

I can really sympathize with you, We had a crazy next door neighbor until he got althizemers and eventually died. When we put in our pool he would go meet each crew as they came in and would tell them we couldn't put in a pool. One day a kid ran into his rose bushes out of control on his bicycle. He didn't even ask if he was okay, just started yelling at him for running into his rose bushes. He would come tell me each time our dog pooped (in our own yard) that we needed to clean up the dog poop. I finally got so frustrated that I put a sign in our RV (in our driveway facing his house) that said something like "John is crazy, leave us alone". When I went to court to get a restraining order they made me take down my sign. It really sucks to have shitty neighbors. Good luck!!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

film it. and tell the weirdo that she'll be on t.v. and the internet. Also call Jehovah's witness's up and ask for a personall sit down coversion meeting and drop her name and address as point of contact. Do the same thing with the mormos and hairy krishnas, then call up Jerry Springer and send him some "actual footage"

:S:|:S>:(
f..ing weired amarica>:(
why dont you do that and then look at your self wondering who is the stupied part there??
I mean,the mad neighbour might use your actions against her in a lawsuit,perhaps its more easy to kill her whith the gun(as you in us has legal to protect your self against people like this),it would max give 3-4 years as it were self defence:S

Snowwhite,i do understand your concern,do as the cops told you and keep an extra eye on the kids out there:| I wish you the best to get rid of this person,but please dont do any silly actions as others has surgested that could ending up that you loose your kids under an lawsuit against you..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

maybe it is a ghost who use to live in your house and she is told by the great one that she is not allowed to hauint you in your house, so she make it look like she live next door but what she is really doing is screaming at you trying to get you to leave the house so she can have it back.
maybe she died in the house?
i think if you videoed her she would not show up on the footage
I would be scared if i was you.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

hi faber

your first paragrah sounded like you had spent to much time in speakers corner. then i read the second paragraph and I'm relieved to say the least.

Every country has extremists, smart people, stupid people, educated, and uneducated, good, bad, etc. We also have neighbor's even good neighbor's move, change etc. As you can tell by reading Speakers corner we honor free speech

also it's not against the law to be "different" (crazy) mean, nasty, etc as long as your not a immediate threat to yourself or others. some laws are getting better IMO stalking is now against the law same with spousal abuse among others.

Neighborhood disputes can happen anywhere at any time rich or poor. We just have to try and keep a sense of humor and minimize our exposure.

fighting fire with fire isn't the answer the who neighborhood will burn down, Lawyer's like to help but they also like to be paid.

Police are limited unless there's a serious threat to life and limb.

I like my neighbor's now they can't see our house and they leave us alone. In the future they'll move and we'll have another neighbor.

R.I.P.

The people accross the street were nice enough to run a meth lab out of there kitchen. :S>:(:o

took these out the back window of my houseB|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

OOO, Viking you've got me beat!

As to the suggestions about the Mormons and the Jehovahs witnesses, COOL!

This woman hasn't worked in a long time, so she has time to mess with us, our house and our lives. She has followed me to some of my clients properties, and as the cop told me tonight "she knows WAY too much about you" The restraining order is what I was hoping for, but no go, cuz of the property line thing, and I'll be damned if she'll chase me from the house I wanted my whole life, and have spent the last 20 years remodeling.

Another neighbor told me that she had a heart attack about 2 years ago, and she is at least 125 pounds over weight, so there is hope.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

oh ya we have had some nice neighbors. I think it was about a year ago we had an fugitive hold up in the house about 50-60 away from my front door. 3 in the morning and pea soup thick fog. We can't see anything but the blue and red flashing lights and we hear on a mega phone "This is the Sherrifs Office, the house is surrounded come out with your hands were we can see them!!" Mom and I couldn't beleive it!! Then out of fucking nowhere BAAMM!!! :o The cops had tossed a flash bag into the house!! That or blew his front door off with a 12 guage but i'v heard one of those many a time and i'm thinking it was the former.

I don't live in a super bad neighborhood but damn do we get some off people. :S
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

i didnt talk genneral,but to thouse surgesting to take act in own hands as insulting a person that is insulting them is stupied and foolish.it will not help the way people look at the case overall.

only way is as the police surgested to video that #%#¤¤ and handel over the evidence to police that then can take care,from there on..

Any other methodes(of i can think of right now) will lead you in the wrong direction and can only get my disrespect(if its about "payback".

Dont be the dumb here,its the neighbour thats stupied,let it bee that way,dont give the person 1 reasson to sue you..

Just my oppinion..
then to get things straight..

your first paragrah sounded like you had spent to much time in speakers corner

if you make a fast search in speakers corner you will se its long time since i spoke there

it's not against the law to be "different" (crazy) mean, nasty, etc as long as your not a immediate threat to yourself or others

can you tell the person who unprovoked yelling at kids serval times,plus walking up fron a person and scream in this persons face aint a TREAD?? well we aint alowed to wear weappons here but i would feel treathned if so happened..

fighting fire with fire isn't the answer the who neighborhood will burn down

if you read my post you would have seen that that were exactly what i said...;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber