lowpullin1

This last time i saw my main

I know that feeling. I lost one of my velo's for a year. It was found, and I sent it back to PD to get repaired. Bugs ate holes in it, and needed a new line kit. Glad to have that one back, cuz I lost my other one this summer. Planning to go out and look again once the leaves are off the trees...

OH NO Jason!!!! :o

Did that happen this past weekend???? You know... somebody brought Gary's board back over a year after he lost it. I think the neighbors are good about returning stuff they find. Hopefully somebody will find it on their property and bring it back!

Sorry J* :(
Do you have a spare?

~Sam
Pink Mafia Sis #26

I would never have guessed that bugs like the taste of a canopy. News to me! Maybe it's the ZP coating they like, rather than the actual canopy fabric?

Beats me. At first I thought it was sun damage, but, nope, something chewed holes in the darn thing. btw, I call that canopy "patches" now...

The toggles appear to be stowed. See where you keep the excess line? The left trailing edge is pulled down but you can't see the right.

Since the slider is all the way down, the twists must of happened after inflation. Did you happen to watch the opening and catch it on video?

After you opened, did you get sortof flung into a couple twists?

Hey man, I hope you find your canopy.
Tim

I know that feeling. I lost one of my velo's for a year. It was found, and I sent it back to PD to get repaired. Bugs ate holes in it, and needed a new line kit. Glad to have that one back, cuz I lost my other one this summer. Planning to go out and look again once the leaves are off the trees...

weeeeeeeeee :)

Thanks to Shay at Sky's The Limit in NJ for spotting my canopy from the plane, and Shawn for climbing a tall tree to retreive it, my velo 103 (the 2nd one that got lost) is back in my posession and drying out...

happy.

This thread is giving me Nightmares!!! I couldn't stand to lose my baby!!:o

No shit! I just bought my first rig and now I'm getting the willies that I'm gonna lose it before it even gets broken in! :o
Ok, positive thoughts.... my rig will be with me for many years....:)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

it looked like this then i cutaway and never found it. THIS SUCKS!!!!:(:(:(:(:(

noe one ever looks on the bright side.
you know , it coulda been a bitch to cut away and you coulda landed with that canopy. you were lucky to get the thing off(even if it was a low speed mal)
you were even luckier that your reserve worked.
you were lucky that the loss in altitude for cutting away didnt land you ina place that you had a tree impaled into you or a few broken legs.

you are lucky to have the mal and not be so fucked up that you cant walk again,without limping(or worse)

losing a main sucks!!! DEFINITELY but arent you happy to be alive?;);)
My photos

My Videos