VanillaSkyGirl

What do you REALLY find sexy?

Name something that you find sexy in others, and name something that you find sexy in yourself.

:)

Others: Curves and confidence:)

Me:Ummm Ummmmm......:S:S:S Nufin
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Intelligence, sense of trouble, nudity...

me: ha, yeah right... oh wait... does the ability to roll golf carts count?

And it was such a pimped out ride too. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Peruvian Doctors :P

Me: My cello. Does that count?

Daym!

A cello playing freeflyer....Now there's something you dont find everyday ;) Very Cool!

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

-playing a musical instrument (something about watching the focus, passion, and enjoyment of musicians at work and play)
-charming wit, not too cynical, not too sweet, sharp
-eyes and smiles
-good conversationist

myself - my smile...my curves...my curls
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Oh wow, that is my favorite body part (outside of the eyes & biceps/upper back) on my guy, too! Whenever I see or touch him there, I want to do bad things to him...

It is SO good to know I'm not the only one! Now the question is, exactly what do you call that body part? Always wondered that, but I sure as hell love watching it or touching it. Nothing gets me more turned on.

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Is that the PC term for beer belly?

no - no it's not - damn is that area sexy though!!
but - that's once you get there.
Before that, a look in the eyes, good teeth, just the right way of kissing. like "damn I want you now & forever" AND I just love smile lines. Men get such great smile lines.

sexy on me - dunno, but my b/f says that he can tell if I feel sexy cause no matter what I'm wearing it shows. But if I feel like cr*p, no matter what I wear, I look exhausted.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

It is SO good to know I'm not the only one!

YES!!! I felt the same way when I read your post...lol.

Now the question is, exactly what do you call that body part? Always wondered that, but I sure as hell love watching it or touching it. Nothing gets me more turned on.

I don't know what it's called, but it's so incredibly sexy. Sometimes when my BFs shorts ride down, the area where his hip bone, pelvis and lower waist meet becomes a little exposed. Then, I can't stop thinking about molesting him!

Is that the PC term for beer belly?

No, the beer belly term is 'natural arch.' If one has the beer belly, it is not possible to even see the supragroinal/hip region without forklifting the gut out of the way.

Lmao...it's true that what we are talking about is best seen on a really great body! The less fat, more muscle...the more that hipbone area is defined. It's the same on a woman. My BF loves that hipbone part on me as much as I love it on him. :)

You have sexy skin. It always looks all smooth and soft. I have seen you have a glow on your face too. You look awesome.

:$gosh, thanks - but I really truly don't think my skin is any different from most other people. glad you saw me on my good skin days. and the glow - yea, it's natural, just don't wash your face all day & you can get it too.

you sunny are truly sunny - you have the glow, great skin & supurb smile:D

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Me too. In fact i can think of some guy with a beer belly that i find incredibly sexy. ;)

I can think of MANY guys with beer bellies that I find sexy! :D Guys who have 1% fat...I think that hip bone area on them looks freakish. I really can't stand it.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning