crewkeith

Hottest DZ.Commer of the year

Any particular reason only women are being nominated?

I nominate Muenkel!

If I was drunk, I'd do him!

C'mon, lighten up people, this isn't a desperate popularity contest or anything ya know!

Besides, look at that avitar. For a guy, even I gotta admit that's a damn good picture (wish I was that photogenic).

FOUL! I CALL FOUL!

I think I'm being hit on by a Reverend.[:/]

That's got to be against some rule...somewhere.:ph34r:

I nominate Muenkel!

C'mon, lighten up people, this isn't a desperate popularity contest or anything ya know!

Besides, look at that avitar. For a guy, even I gotta admit that's a damn good picture (wish I was that photogenic).

FOUL! I CALL FOUL!

Oh, smile and suck it up Chris . Any attention is good attention here. :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I nominate Muenkel!

FOUL! I CALL FOUL!

Even if I wasn't drunk, I'd do ya!:) Does that help?;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Even if I wasn't drunk, I'd do ya! Does that help?

Yes, I can feel my penis again.:$

And Rev, don't be offended. I know we're having a secret cyber homoerotic that will never truly happen affair.:$ But, I would have preferred a chic to nominate me first.:P

Even if I wasn't drunk, I'd do ya! Does that help?

Yes, I can feel my penis again.:$

And Rev, don't be offended. I know we're having a secret cyber homoerotic that will never truly happen affair.:$ But, I would have preferred a chic to nominate me first.:P

My work here is done!;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

mirochritie, roysplaything, mujie98 ........ vanillaskygirl, alanab, conundrum ....... To many to choose just one!!

I vote for Mujie98 cuz she likes to jump naked !! Come to think of it i have no idea what she looks like...any one got pics? wally

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Here is beautiful Mel.

I have to admitt. I've never seen a smile in my life that compares to Mels. She radiates absolute genuine beauty. You simply can't help being drawn to her. Her significant other is EXTREMLEY lucky!!!B|

:$ :$ :$ :$ X 221,000... WOW!!!

okay, my head just popped off, because of all the blood immediately rushing to my cheeks!!

zulu, j, bee, katee, sheenie, chris, ro, alli, pj & jeanne: thank you ever-so-kindly for saying such sweet things about me... :$*

but can someone please hand me a fire extinguisher, so that i can douse all 10 of these Sweethearts with CO2... you are all freaking HOT in my opinion!

as previously mentioned, it's VERY difficult to vote on the 'Hottest' without excluding someone, because really & TRULY everyone on this website is on FIRE.... why do you think sangiro's name is Red all the time?

jj B|, super-j, jake (dagimp), ericah, remi, fish, yves, sid, sunny, val, katie & chuckie Blue, brits, cora, kim (fireflytx), adamjenner, shannon, liz (weegegirl), jason (wrongway), collin (lifewithoutanet), aggiedave & soon-to-be morgan lund, skydivenflorida, lew, drakeshelby, chrissay, dee, katie (mindway69), ian, andrea (skymama), brie (brierebecca), dom, alanab, paige, lisa (mouth), mujie, kitty (chaos), lany, mirochristie, casie, kel (kele01), sharon (mocha), sarahC07, acme, cynci, shannay, katieatasc, louddan, windcatcher, sam (skydivegirl), brian (skynole) --- and MANY, Many MORE!

WHEW, you see crwkeith, it's waaaaaay too long of a list :S!!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

jj , jake (dagimp), ericah, remi, fish, yves, sid, sunny, val, katie & chuckie Blue, brits, cora, kim (fireflytx), adamjenner, shannon, liz (weegegirl), jason (wrongway), collin (lifewithoutanet), aggiedave & soon-to-be morgan lund, skydivenflorida, lew, drakeshelby, chrissay, dee, katie (mindway69), ian, andrea (skymama), brie (brierebecca), dom, alanab, paige, lisa (mouth), mujie, kitty (chaos), lany, mirochristie, casie, kel (kele01), sharon (mocha), sarahC07, acme, cynci, shannay, katieatasc, louddan, windcatcher, sam (skydivegirl), brian (skynole) --- and MANY, Many MORE!

Wow....i got second mention behiend JJ.....i feel privledged :$:$
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I am hurt Jake. I don't know if I can get over it. ;)

didint want to hurt anyone feeling if i lift someone out.

ha. yeah - me too. i could rattle off a bunch of girls, and some more boys, but i'm sure i would accidentally leave some out. but i can def say mel is #1 and i don't think it would be argued, or anyone would feel bad.

for the boys - just sucking up ( :o ) to the ones from the recent trip, though i left ian off. opps. but then that would mean i left off katie and dee and shannon and alli and...... :D

I am hurt Jake. I don't know if I can get over it.

come to Z-hills.....i take more pics of you dancing with a ruler.....naughty school girl :P

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas