Jib

Best Drunk Food

Back in my college days in Hungary our favorite was Gyros. It's basically spicy beef or chicken on a roll with lots of yoghurt/mayo sauce and onions. Yumm!
Here in the States it's breakfast at Bickfords at 3am...although I don't do it anymore:)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

Corn Dogs. Call it Purina Drunk Chow.

Back in college there was a grocery store I could get 20 corn dogs for $2 (this was in '93).
My friends used to tell me, "Dude, you can't even by the wood sticks for $2." :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Tommy's Burgers. Sooo good. But very greasy. Kind of burgers that when you eat them the grease runs down your arm. You can only eat them once or twice a year and only after drinking....

Really??? I have Tommy's Burgers much more than once or twice a year and never after drinking...lmao! That means either I have to eat them less, or I have to drink more.

:)

Really??? I have Tommy's Burgers much more than once or twice a year and never after drinking...lmao! That means either I have to eat them less, or I have to drink more.

:)

I think I would go with drink more;)

Hot wings rock, but a good Turkish kabob (gyros). I love that stuff. If i am in the mood too cook Chicken parmesan with lots of melted cheese and linguini. Yum I need to get drunk now.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

can't believe you havn't listed kebab...

I did!!!!
Also when I'm pissed, I mostly like to eat.....
A) Hospital food
B) toast (made by a friendly cop in the morning)
C) anything that's made for me
D) anything that's made for me by a lady first thing in the morning (unless I'm eating B)
E) absolutely anything and everything I can get my hands on that will fit in a frying pan

:|

I eat a lot, cos I like drinkin
RED LIGHTS & OFF LANDINGS ARE JUST MY THANG
http://www.redlightrob.co.uk

Philly steak and cheese sandwich

I've lived in Philly my whole life, not sure what you're talking about. Never heard of a Philly steak and cheese sandwich...well, except in other places, but those aren't anything like a cheesesteak.

Now cheesesteaks are THE best drunken food. Particularly Jim's on South St at 3am.

Now cheesesteaks are THE best drunken food. Particularly Jim's on South St at 3am.

mmmmm. i've passed out on the table at Jims on several occasions. Most memorably after getting tossed out of Tattooed mom's for dancing on a table posing as a french exchange student not speaking english. God bless the underage days!

That was over a year ago and I was too hungry to search and stop trying to steal Ivans job. :P

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt