turtlespeed

Who do you want for Christmas?

It would be different if you lived closer.

You know, if you could make it to the boogie, and like I'll bring a tree and you can lay under it, and . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

thanks for the addresses :) (when I'm not having a quiet familly christmas at home! :))

I had no idea there were so many things you could do with not very much red velvet and not very much fluffy white stuff :$

I think they should incorporate tinsel though - just for a bit of differentiation

I'll throw in the ace here, and go for all the girls going through a hard time.

It will make me hugely popular and i'll enjoy making them laugh.

.... and here might even be a 'sea of breasts' to show appreciation.

Hee, hee ... you sure know how to sweet talk the ladies ... I bet you're cute too! ;)
I'm not Santa ... but you're obviously a good boy so here's your "sea of breasts".

I guess you have to post a photo to the "hottie" thread to get wanted around here...

I'll be getting one up soon.. but I'll have to find the "not a hottie" thread ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

i guess since i'm no longer untouched i noone wants me anymore:( oh well i'm used to it.

{{joining the pity party}}
Yeah, you're tainted now ... forever stained ... no longer pure ... gone is my Holy Grail ...
{{reality check}}
ummm, you just got a PM:$:$:$ couldn't say it in my outloud voice with everyone listening. :$:$:$

Who loves ya Babe?!?!?B|

bat150....i already got him, but i'll want him on christmas too...:$B|

lizzieb u crack me up...I'll agree...not very original on my part, but I gots the one I want too! ...a nice big bow on him for Christmas would be just perrrfect! ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Japanese man steals left shoes

In Japan, people take off their shoes as a custom. This guy was stealing womens shoes. Only the left shoes. He had 440 of them. There's somebody for everybody. :D

Soooo, what exactly are you trying to tell me?

There's somebody for everybody.

I missed the memo ... somebody please get me the memo.