prepheckt

What do you want for Christmas?

As cheesy as it sounds...

All I want for Christmas is to be happy. On top of that, (I know I'm going to get beat up by the cool kids for this but.....:P) I want people to realize that life is not dress rehearsal. It's all you've got.

That's it..not too much to ask for, eh? :)

btw, i think the guy in the ad youre talking about is jimmy tranter. wait, thats the neptune ad. hmmm, i dont know sunny one!

It is a neptune ad. Alti2 makes the neptune. The hottie is headdown and has a purple neptune. Says photo credit goes to Hunter Roberts.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

...from Ben and Cary...

Sorry, Billy, I know it's a serious topic you posted, but for some reason when I was reading your post, all I saw was "Ben and Jerry's." :D

LMAO! :D I can see Ben and Cary starting up their own ice cream parlor and working in there together with their paper hats and all, if we could get them evicted from skydiving! :P But then again, Ben and Jerry's would probably sue the heck out of them for copyright infringement! :ph34r:

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Liposuction :)

me too!

WHAT?!?!?!?! That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all year! >:( You too girls are beautiful and don't need to change a thing! Why would you think that you need to pay money to have a surgery to change the way you look? Face it, you're both hotties. Now stop that silly nonsense! :P:)
That's it, I'm sending you both mail-order-hotties for Christmas. What's your address? :D:D

All I want for Christmas are my 2 front teeth...

Or a mig welder...(and I happened to have found one that is a decent welder for 1/2 off that my folks will go 1/2 on with me.) Woot for me.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I want a
Addadicktome:P:D:D

Maybe I'm confused, maybe you are. Maybe you are confusing me. Aren't you a guy already?

Is there a particular closet that you are coming out of? :D

Happy... I'm with you. Sounds wayyyyyyy to suspicious. :ph34r:

geez come on people, get your minds out of the gutter so mine can float by:P

--------------------------------------------------

....what I'd like for Christmas is for SkyRide and the ASC DZ to either cease to exist, or be confiscated from Ben and Cary...

Right freakin' ON!

Ben, Cary, this is for you...FU>:(

Now Santa, after that, please bring me a nice female blonde.....or brunette...or redhead....or bald head......or no head (well maybe not THAT:S)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239