cocheese

You might be a skydiver if...

I actually do have a few pair of dress shoes and some other casual dressier. But I go through about 3 pairs of running sneakers a year and a couple casual type sneakers for skydiving. Then I have trouble throwing out the older pairs, so they collect in my closet.:)

If your best shirt is from your last boogie....you might be a skydiver.

nah the last boogie shirt i got was kind of crappy actually... but it was free so...

I seem to remember (from prior posts and discussion) that we seem to have the same taste in shoes, too!

Well yes, but for THOSE kind of shoes I like to see them on other, not wear them myself.:$:P

I do like new shoes for myself though.....;)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

You wake up at night practicing cutaway and pull procedure? [Am I the only one who does this once in awhile?]

Umm yea, but it's ok. We'll jump with ya.

uh, she's not alone on this one....
girlygirl, you must have good instructors too =) i had line twists the other day and it didn't even phase me... i spend sooo much time at malfunction junction.

For the females...if thoughts of new gear excites you more than thoughts of new shoes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! I like new shoes too......

jp, don't be silly. guys dont wear shoes!:D

...if you've started yelling DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR everytime the doorbell rings.
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

You wake up at night practicing cutaway and pull procedure? [Am I the only one who does this once in awhile?]

Umm yea, but it's ok. We'll jump with ya.

uh, she's not alone on this one....
girlygirl, you must have good instructors too =) i had line twists the other day and it didn't even phase me... i spend sooo much time at malfunction junction.

For the females...if thoughts of new gear excites you more than thoughts of new shoes!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! I like new shoes too......

jp, don't be silly. guys dont wear shoes!:D

...if you've started yelling DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR everytime the doorbell rings.

Why do I not get the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR one?:|

hey, DOOOOOR is my license plate! also guilty of the weather bookmarks, looking up whenever i walk outside, or hear a plane.

adding:

you know you're a skydiver when you are constantly staring out the window on commercial flights thinking how cool it owuld be to jump out of the jet at 35k, or you are looking for outs.

you know you're a skydiver when, you spend an hour or so making something like the attached to decorate your cube.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Then I have trouble throwing out the older pairs, so they collect in my closet

Serious idea? Give them to the CReW people. :)
They go through a lot of shoes. Old doesn't matter to them. Most of their shoes are mismatched singles with line burns.

If they even stay on from downplanes... :P

If someone walks up to you and calls you some kind of Monkey - and you not only Smile and toast yet ANOTHER form of beer - no matter what time it is in the morning - and there is genuine pride . . . You might be a skydiver.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Derek and I were at the ski resort this weekend and ended up riding up in the gondola alone. Near the top we start zipping up and adjusting gloves and goggles. Just as the gondola hits the top unloading area Derek yells Door. :D
Fly it like you stole it!

Why do I not get the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR one?

Ya know, the guy that opens the door or someone near him will yell DOOORRR to make sure that all jumpers are aware that the door is about to open. ;)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

. . . If you are the only one in your office really pissed off that today (Monday)is a beautiful sunny day after two full days of rain and wind.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

. . . If you are the only one in your office really pissed off that today (Monday)is a beautiful sunny day after two full days of rain and wind.

Two days? Saturday was nice...(except for my interesting landing). The weather on Sunday certainly sucked down there though... It looks about the same up here today..

Edit: because I can't spell :S