Squeak

weekend numbers 15/16th 2005

:$:$:3 :3
well the weather finally lifted at Z Hills:)and I did 3 nice jumps, (a 2 way, 6 way and 9 way)
1st were, 1st time jumping at Z Hills
1st jump on a Full face helmet (an Oxygen, man they make a big difference)
1st time jumping out of an Otter
beer will be bought tonight:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Zip Zero Nada

Shoulder is still sore but good enough to get out in the orchard and PRUNE the dayum fruit trees. The damn horse has decided he like the taste of the prunings from the peach and the cherry trees... oh the joys of having a big yard.

Split enough firewood for the week so the house is nice and toasty especially if we have more wierd weather and the electricity goes out. We had freezing rain here in the foothills of the Cascades. It was just too treacherous on the road to go anywhere at all.

beer will be bought tonight

well i should have stuck around after lunch! Were you buying THREE cases of beer?

BTW, on a cooler florida day, full face helmet can be nice, huh?

I will try again tomorrow and celebrate MLKing Day if the weather permits. this morning was a chilly cloudy one around the bonfire. squeak I loved the safety notice on the back of your tshirt.

Will you be at zhills tomorrow? PM me in the am and let me know 'weather report'.

ps happythots....did I see you around the bonfire late last nite....? it was too cold and breezy for me!

cruddy weekend! we were going to come up today, but upon waking up and looking at the weather it looked icky. started doing house-like things.

Galen will be up next weekend while I am in Baltimore. Make sure he drops my rig off!!!! :D

Stacy, doesn't that new job give you MLK DayOff???:P
Galen....let's get in some air time monday!

Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow. I'm still in healthcare, we dont' shut down for many holidays! Galen has to work tomorrow too. Jump with him on Saturday though!!

Obviously, no jumping (well, at least from planes) in the Chicago area has been done in awhile, but tidbits from my weekend...

Bo gave me the Heimlich!
My grandpa has been put back in ICU. :( He's tough, though. I found out today that last year during heart surgery, an aneurysm burst. Apparently, he's lucky to be alive, and the surgeon was lucky to see it.
My headache is back. :(
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

:)
Had a great day jumping with my friend who was here from the UK and visiting between jumps.

And I finally met Frenchy! Had to bait him with cookies. Sent him a sample and told him I'd have more at the DZ. It worked, he came looking for me when he got hungry ;).

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

[:/]:[:/]:1 i guess

nope
yeah right, im in ohio
1st game of football i watched and almost totally understood! thanks dad! i can now watch football and not be bored cause it's not that bad afterall! all i need is a team to root for and a bunch of beer to drinkB| i will say that i do like the steelers:)