cocheese

Writing your name in the snow

How good is your penmanship ?

I'd say very good. I have this weird habit of pissing in all my friends yards whenever I can. Anywho, when its wintery out (as it often is in Indiana), I always spell my name for them to admire next time they come out of their house. I've gotten pretty good at it. It sucks when you don't have to piss enough to be able to spell the whole name though. [:/]

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

I'd give myself about a 2. I cant really read my name when I write it by hand so dont expect it to be any more legible when working with a monster.

Grrr! No matter how hard I try I still cannot figure out a way to do this. >:(

I guess I'm just not coordinated enough to be able to waddle while drunk, in a half squat, with my pants around my ankles, spelling my name, and trying not to get anything on myself! :D

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I guess I'm just not coordinated enough to be able to waddle while drunk, in a half squat, with my pants around my ankles, spelling my name, and trying not to get anything on myself! :D

Ah, but that wouldn't be handwriting then, that's more like...er, body language I guess;)

I always prefer it when it is my pen, but someone elses handwriting.

LMAO!!:D Thanks, I just spit coffee on my monitor.:P

Although, you might need to clarify that statement a little.:P
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Either a: use someone elses pen... (with his permission of course.)
or b: get a catheter and use that (that would take true dedication to the contest and I think you should get bonus points for the many levels of committment - stealing the cath from the hospital, INSERTING the cath, and then the spelling)

Me... I'd just rather sit back and vote (while laughing at all ya'll.:D )

Karen

One of my funniest memories was on this subject. I was at a party once and my buddy went outside to take a piss in the snow. Now keep in mid, we were in no condition to write any names! I hear him yell, "I'll be damned if I didn't piss a bird of prey!" I went outside to see what he was talking about, and sure enough, there in the snow, was a perfect yellow outline of an eagle/hawk! I mean, it was really good.

I wasn't sure which made me laugh more. The fact that he accidently pissed a perfect likeness of an eagle, or what he yelled after he did it! Either way, it still makes me laugh to this day when I think of it.:)
Just thought you might find that funny.:P

But I bet it's comical as hell to watch!!!

Oh, if you only knew... :D

I think for all future contests I'll just rely on the kindness of my fellow man and borrow someone's pen! I'm sure I will not be lacking in volunteers. :)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

How good is your penmanship ?

Maybe my name is easy to write, but i rate mine a 9.

One word - Calligraphy. Nuff said.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun