bkdice

sunnydee's birthday was yesterday...

I just got back into town last night and searched dz.com this AM for birthday wishes for sunnydee123, and I didn't find any. [:/] Her b-day was yesterday - and I could only get a text msg off from my location.

So Dee - hope you had a great one girl!!! :)
B

I just got back into town last night and searched dz.com this AM for birthday wishes for sunnydee123, and I didn't find any. [:/] Her b-day was yesterday - and I could only get a text msg off from my location.

So Dee - hope you had a great one girl!!! :)
B

Happy belated birthday, Dee!!!!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I hope you had a great one Dee! I'm sure the guys will be more than happy to give you belated spankings at the Pink Mafia Boogie! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Great Big Thanks to everyone....I thought my b-day had slipped through the cracks since it fell on a Sunday [:/]...sure glad I am still loved by a few :P

I jumped lots on Saturday before the yucky weather rolled in and Sunday I vegged on the couch watching football.....and playing with my new birthday present........................a PC120. Guess I gotta start helmet shopping now. Can't wait to fire wire my first footage :)
As for spankings ~ wondering if anyone would mind trading them for big fat hugs.....or even some sweet little smooches instead? :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Happy Belated Birthday little one. Sorry we missed your big day, but I'm glad to hear you had a nice day anyway.

Hugs and kisses since you don't want any spankings.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Happy Belated Birthday Dee!!!!!

I sort of forgot, which isn't bad considering that I almost didn't know it was your B'day!?! I did have a note on my office calendar but wasn't there to see the reminder. Does any of that make sense to anyone but myself?

Anyways, hugs from Bermuda. We shall have a beer together asap. I will be visiting Florida next month, so who knows, I may just end up in your neighbourhood..............

Peace out,

Dale

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!! Twavis and I wish you the absolute best! And a new camera, ooh la la! We'll see you at the Naughty Cupid boogie to test it out.

mua mua mua! and some hugs too!

Brie ;):)
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie