sky_chica

16 year old skydivers????

Kelly has you all beat! :D

You just need about 1200 more to catch up to him by age 17.

Mullins boys probally have the most jumps as teenagers out there. Couple thosand by the time they turn 18. (I'm not envious at all..... :D)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

My daughters a 15 and 17. One will be jumping in May. They both would have started at 16 but, trying to find a place within reason(2hrs) has not been found.
Son: 3 yrs old decided not to WAIT and is jumping off of EVERYTHING we own while shouting "SKYDIVE BABY" ...and give the "hang loose" hand sign.;)
(He has been caught trying to find jump points high than the counter top nowB|)

She is 16, thats old enough according to USPA, so what would the problem be with her advetising how old she is? She could be 11 as long as the dropzone was not a USPA group member, the FAA does not have any restrictions on an age for skydiving.

So does it make it a good idea to advertise the fact? I would have to say no.

Betsy,
She was exposedm early and started packing 4 yrs ago. She is a great young lady who took up freefly right off of student status (last year). Her dad is a freeflier (former GK) and video guy out here. She is "watched carefully" as all "grommets" should be.

We got it...

Tim T. sends

I started with 16, and now with 20 I've got about 400 jumps.. Not bad, but could have done more if the wheather didn't suck that much and if I didn't had a 1-year break :P But hey, at least I'm now competing in a Freefly-Team.. woohey B|

Cya,
Max

Thanks Tim and Katie, I would not feel so comfortable with Autumn jumping if it was not for the caliber of jumpers that surround her!! We all take great care of each other and have free reign to ensure we don't make the deadly errors. :)
Stay warm!!

By the way, I buy the Beer ;)

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499