pds

choos? i dont need no steenking choos...

everyone is barefoot here in thailand. i do believe i am home. :P

just posting to let anyone who cares know i aint ded yet. yeah, i know, not what some want to hear but tough shit. lmao.

see some of yall in march i guess.

sky
namaste, motherfucker.

SSSKKKKYYYYYYY...we were talking about you in Eloy. I'm so glad you aren't dead and that you have found somewhere you are happy. I'm thinking somewher I don't have to wear shoes would be a good place. Do you have to wear clothes?:P:D

Hugs and take care,
Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Do you have to wear clothes?

Sky's made an impression on your mind I see... lol

On quite a few minds, I might add:)Glad to know you are doing well Sky.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

fankyubellymuch. nice bday dinner on riverboat in bangkok.

have resorted to wearing flipflops a lot when necessary. funnny to see salarymen in biz suits wearing flipflops on the subway. lol.

am in phuket and aside from a relatively low, yet regrettable loss of life, and moderate damage to some beach front property phuket is again full of smiles. all public services are functional, tourists are returning. is idyllic life here. will post some pics of dz.com representing in phuket when i get back home to bangkok.

have small job enough to survive rent and food but pds beer relief fund is in dire straights. :P

peace out yall.
namaste, motherfucker.

have small job enough to survive rent and food

I hope it doesn't involve wearing a dress on Soi Bangla dude. ;)

nope. involves 12 ounce curles watching said dress weareres. theys purty. having nice time on phuket but have to go back to bangkok 2morrow. taking flipflops home with me.

froootloop someone for me.

pds

p.s. for americans... ocean here is blue/green crystal clear, almost bathwater warm, colorful fish, umm...... maybe like a womb. who knows. :P

love those who think i dont.
namaste, motherfucker.

and let me not forget to express my extreme pleasure with a country that both encourages the recycling of bugs as well as providing a toilet appliance to wash both your feet and ass.

the frogs tasted good, the cockaroaches tasted like, well, cockaroaches.
namaste, motherfucker.

Holy cow, Sky -- you look positively respectable in that picture! Do something about it quickly, OK?

Wendy
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Holy cow, Sky -- you look positively respectable in that picture! Do something about it quickly, OK?

Wendy

ok.
hows this.

you do realize that your tomorrow is already happening here? oh my me, that was profound.
namaste, motherfucker.