Paige

My new kitten :)

Sorry, I just know what my "little" guy did! He likes the washer and dryer too. Its only fair to warn you since you're new to this whole cat thing! And I can't even tell you how many hours my oldest has spent locked in closets! :)
Seriously- she's adorable. I think I fell a little in love when I opened the pictures! And I have 3 at home already!

This is the same cat that fell in the toilet and managed to close the lid and get stuck.

OMG, i can't beleive that actually happened. I always keep the lid closed cause i was scared of that happening, but didn't know your poor little one actually did it. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yep. He was about 6 months old. Big enough not to drown, but not big enough to push the lid back open. I got home, couldn't find him anywhere, as his meows were echoing from the toilet and I couldn't figure out where the sound was coming from. I checked all his favorite hiding holes, with no luck, finally went into the bathroom and heard a thunk as he pushed on the lid with his head to try to get out. I opened the lid and he looked up at me with a very pitiful "mew!"

He was quite upset that after spending time stuck in the toilet, he was promptly given a bath and a thorough scrubbing.

Awwwww shes soo cute Paige!!

My roommate and I tried to buy pets today....not quite cats...more like things cats like to eat-little mice haha. They were so cute but the lady at the pet store was mean so we decided not to get them:(

*daizey*

try rats instead of mice.

rats are just as cute, but much, much smarter. you can train them and they're very social. mice and hamsters are more solitary critters and after a while can get aggressive when you want to socialice, plus, they're brick stupid.

I've got two rats, and they're wonderful. plus, my cats are scared to death of them!

Nice Cat!

I am a dog person but last summer I kinda got stuck with a cat.....but, this cat has really changed the way I feel about cats. She is so damn smart, loving when she wants and playful! At times my cat acts completely insane by running and jumping all over the house-I mean she really freaks out-and me and the dog just sit in the chair and watch her! She will do that for hours at time! Very fun pet to have around!:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Yep. He was about 6 months old. Big enough not to drown, but not big enough to push the lid back open. I got home, couldn't find him anywhere, as his meows were echoing from the toilet and I couldn't figure out where the sound was coming from. I checked all his favorite hiding holes, with no luck, finally went into the bathroom and heard a thunk as he pushed on the lid with his head to try to get out. I opened the lid and he looked up at me with a very pitiful "mew!"

He was quite upset that after spending time stuck in the toilet, he was promptly given a bath and a thorough scrubbing.

My cat likes to jump on the bathroom sink, jump off onto the toilet and then dive into the shower curtain, slide into the tub and run around and do it all over.......one day the lid was up and she fell into the toilet and could not get out.........I could not stop laughing and I have never seen her so mad! Now if teh lid is up she jumps over it! :)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Hi Paige!!!
Your Foxy Kitty is so cute!! We have a boy kitty named Jethro that looked a lot like your Foxy when he was just a little kitty. When Foxy was in the frige, did she leave any paw prints in the jello????
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

AWWW such a kewtie..... I am sure she will provide you with hours and hours of enjoyment.....

Mine are great kitties and the best of friends.. The blondeboy is Milo.. and Tigger is the dark one..they are the bestest of friends and provide me with hours of fun watching thier antics....they are both shelter kitties that I adopted last year.. I WUV MY KITTIES

Tigger the girl kitty humping Milo the boy kitty.... is just hilarious.....BWAHAHAAHAHA

Try looking in the furniture cushions. My cat used to hide those furry mice in the corners of the couch. Those things would disappear quickly, but I finally found threeof them there while trying to figure out why she was pawing in the corner----she was trying to dig one out.

If both chutes fail......track for your rigger!

Adorable!!!

We have THE BEST CAT!!! She's playful like a dog but still takes time to snuggle up on your lap. She takes a "sauna" every morning when we're in the shower by sitting on the bathtub ledge between the curtains...:D

I swear she has her own language too...

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Foxxy Love is adorable Paige, now she just needs a fur hat to warm up with when she's feeling lonelyB|

I gotta find a nice little hat for the kitty. Maybe I can have my friend make one with warmers shaped like her ears.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Adorable!!!

We have THE BEST CAT!!! She's playful like a dog but still takes time to snuggle up on your lap. She takes a "sauna" every morning when we're in the shower by sitting on the bathtub ledge between the curtains...:D

I swear she has her own language too...

Awwwww, that's super cool. She does seem to like being in the bath tub when its empty. We usually keep her out of the bathroom so she'll just sleep. Early riser with a mom that likes to sleep till 11 :D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

We had a cat named Puff (short for Puffball, because he was a little ball of fluff when he was a kitten)... but little did I know how apt that nickname was going to be....

I was laid up on sick leave after my shoulder surgery. You can't move in any way with ANY sort of speed - it's impossible. You have to brace yourself and move, then brace and move again - it doesn't matter if you're sitting down, laying down... about the only think you can do normally is walk.

So, anyway... I'm laying in bed, all cocooned in with pillows to keep me from rolling onto the bad shoulder in my sleep, when the foulest stench imaginable creeps up the wall at the head of the bed, flows down over the pillow and WRAPS itself around my face like the facehugger baby in Alien.

I'm talking "knock a buzzard off of a gut truck" stench here, folks!

So, out of reflex, I try to sit up and flee this demon funk - no dice! The shoulder spasms, and now I'm worse off than before because I have NO use of the bum arm. I try to roll over... have you ever tried to roll over onto your side when you can't use one arm at all - I refer you to the "impossible" quote, above.

By this time, I'm starting to feel faint from lack of oxygen... I make one last desperate effort and roll myself up over the pillows, swing my legs down and make a dash for freedom (and blessed oxygen!).

As I'm standing in the hallway, holding my shoulder, gasping for breath and thanking God that I made it out of the bedroom alive, what do I see come out from under the head of the bed, but PUFF.... his nickname had a whole new meaning from that day forward....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706