DBCOOPER

Freeze Fest Snow(Guardian) Angel

I watched this guy do a 360 starting at about a hundred feet.I didn't see him hit because the view was obstructed by the hanger.People that saw him hit said he bounced 6 feet back into the air.The closest divot was the initial impact point and the furthest is where he landed.He got up and walked away.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

A few more.You can see the foot prints of the two people that ran out in the first one with the initial divot on the right.Next one is just a little different angle.

He wasn't trying to swoop or anything.I guess he didn't want a long walk through the snow.I was taking to one guy that saw it and he asked me if I saw his face. I said ,no, why was it fucked up"? He said "no ,you just don't ever get in a fight with him,because you could hit him has hard as you could and he wouldn't go down".

I was at the loading gate, so my view was slightly obstructed for the last 10 feet or so. But shit... when I saw him initiate that turn I knew it was going to be ugly. There was no way in hell he could have recovered from that angle. That was some scary shit. I'm glad he was okay. Can't believe anyone was lucky enough to walk away from something like that. Thank God!

I take it that the dark spots in the snow are where he shit himself on impact.....

The dark spots are the grass. He cleared about 12" of snow.

I saw the last 10 feet or so of that landing. It was people gasping pretty loud on the deck. He hit, bounced and then landed on his feet. He was very lucky, but he didn't stay much longer after that...

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

I saw that....it was a student under a big ass student canopy. Lucky there was snow there. :S

Why didn't I meet you there sucka????

Or did I? :D

You met all sort or crazies there:ph34r:
Snow surfing was fun:)

Looked at them again and noticed something wierd...

OMG is that an image of Jesus?

This is like the Shroud of Turin.

Take casts and sell them for $37,000!!!!! ;););)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

The closest divot was the initial impact point and the furthest is where he landed.He got up and walked away.

Are you sure you don't have that confused?

In the first shot, there is blood in the closest divit. There can't have been much time to bleed in the first hole if he bounced.

Also, in the third shot (Freezefestdivot4), it seems there are more footprints leading to and from the bloody divot. Makes sense to me that the two people ran out to where he was and not where he had initially bounced from.

That's one of those pictures I'm going to hang onto to. Sorta thing I can add to my screensaver slide show. It will serve as a good reminder to me whereby the whuffos walking past my desk will just think it's a couple of retarded snow angels. lol

Anyway, I'm really glad to hear he's alright.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!