weegegirl

can somebody PLEASE speak English to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

while all my buds have been off "skyjumping" all weekend... i have been with my nose pressed in my Arabic books listening to people say "can i borrow your camel" in Arabic all weekend!!!!!!!!

okay... so i love learning. and i love this language... it's actually quite the cool language... and i KNOW it's all going to pay off in the end. but.... AGH!!!! i just can't take it anymore!!!

i did learn the word for "chicken" today. so now all i need to know is how to say "fucker" in Arabic, and I'll be able to say CHICKEN FUCKER!!!!!!!!

Feel your pain sister! Tring to teach myself the language and it is a real mind bender. Recommend interactive software if your aren't enrolled in a class with a native speaking instructor. Let me know how it works for ya!
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

Feel your pain sister! Tring to teach myself the language and it is a real mind bender. Recommend interactive software if your aren't enrolled in a class with a native speaking instructor. Let me know how it works for ya!

i'm taking a grad class, getting private tutoring, following two books... (Alif Baa and Ahlan wa Sahlan)... and everything else i can think of. :S

how long have you been studying it?

I tried learning spanish from some of those tapes. Gave me mucho headaches.

I found the best way to learn spanish was to work with one very cool Puerto Rican and a bunch of Mexicans.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I used to get that way when I started to learn Japanese...:D...After a while...I started answering people with hai (yes)...even when I wasn't in class...;)...

Soooooooooooooo desu...:P...

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

if you really want to learn it, my boy ahmed (akurtom on here) is a native speaker, and we're in the DC area too. i'm sure sometime he'd be up for gettin together and talking about skydiving and chickenfuckers in arabic:P

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! that would be great! we should hit up Taste of Morocco or some other cool restaurant some time. mmmmmmmmmm..... goooood fooood.

thanks cocheese for calling me and speaking english to me!!! ;)

Haha. You were studying. We were jumping.:P

Hope you are having a good time.

hey! You need to update your profile!

Your new gear looks awesome, I'm glad you were able to jump it B|

--Hey Liz! Hang in there, learning to say chickenfucker in arabic will definately be one of the highlights of that experience! :D

Haha. You were studying. We were jumping.:P

Hope you are having a good time.

Brian.. first of all.... PISS OFF! second of all.... PISS OFF AGAIN! jumping? new gear? you suck!! let's see some pictures of your new gear! what did you get? huh? huh? what?

Chrissay...... when I put two and two together, and I know how to say chicken fucker... you'll be the first one i call! ;):P

Downwind............................... wassssssssup!

over christmas i learned how to say "you mamma" in farsi... but now i forgot it.... of course i was told if i ws in iran and said that to somebody i would probly be killed....