usskydiver

It's my last day at work - and I am not sad!

To all of my DZ.com bothers and sisters,
Today is my last day of work! I begin using my remaining leave days tomorrow and officially retire from the US Air Force on 1 Apr 05 with 25 years and 25 days of active duty service.

In my career I have had more fun that 2 people should be allowed to have. Unfortunately, I have also had to listen to Taps being played more than I would have liked.

Tonight I will be having a quiet celebration dinner with some friends (Mouth is on the way as I type this)

I hope it's not too scary out in the "real world."

Tim Tennant
Team Paraclete

That's badass.

My dad retired from the AF after 25 years of service and he has been successful at everything he's done. Something about being in the military that long really teaches you how to be successful. It did take him a while to find exactly what he wanted to do, though.

So with that knowledge, I bet you do very well at everything you try, even though it may take you a couple of tries to find what you really want to do.

Good luck!B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

YA FUCK'N QUITTER!!BEAT IT. And don't be taking any of those ink pens and note pads with ya. Now we can split all your gear;)

Well done Tim. Wish I could be there to crack a cold one with you on that day, April fools day, of all days. Keep two in the fridge for me and we'll drink them when I get back.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Vinny, Slug, and Scott,
Thanks a bunch! The "real" ceremony and PARTY are on 11 Mar. Let me know if you will be around. Ceremony at 1500L and dinner at Aviator's (BarBQ, beans, slaw, rolls and $$$ on the bar!!).

Scott, definitely let me know if you will be back.

TT sends

and officially retire from the US Air Force on 1 Apr 05 with 25 years and 25 days of active duty service.

Finally....a Buckeye I can look up to. :)
Congrats, Tim....enjoy Phase Two of your life. And Raeford can always use a part-time Monkey Wrangler.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Finally....a Buckeye I can look up to

what,i don't count????

congrats on the retirment.....if i wasn't getting out in 30 some days i'd only have 13.5 years left............. got to love force shaping though.... will have a beer in your honor...