antifnsocial

real women's bodies

windcatcher's prediction: the majority will say NOT ultrathin, but shaped like a woman (small waist, large chest, big hips)
They like to look at models, pinups, etc, but would settle for someone who doesn't look perfect, but likes to laugh and thinks HE looks good;)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

honestly its not about the body. i have met "gorgeous" women who just didnt do it for me ( no pun intended)

then I met normal looking ones that drove me batty!!

looks are a plus but nothing I would make or break a relationship over

It just happens that my girlfriend is gorgeous AND totally desireable.

she climbs rocks better then most of the guys I work with. she snowboarded with me(and still will) even though she doesnt like the cold. she tried it and liked it once I convinced her that the clothing needed to be right.

she skydives she isn't closed minded and when we disagree we both usually keep an openmind and listen to eachother before we argue over stupid things.

THAT ,to me, is what HOT is all about
My photos

My Videos

what really turns you on about a woman's body?

BOOBIES!:ph34r::D:P

Well...honestly...trying to think of an example here.

Ever seen Sara Evans (the country singer)? Body is well proportioned, breasts natural, and nice curves. Definitely not skinny, but not what you'd call full figured either.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

It's all about that little spot that feels very special to the finger tip, to the lips, to the touch...
Sorry, can't describe it other than with my guts!:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I posted the following in a similar thread:

Every woman's body has an ideal size and ratio it wants to be, and it is an exercise in futility to try and make it be something it was never intended to be. My ex-wife was 5'9" and 120 lbs. She was as thin as a twig, but she always wanted to have bigger boobs and be more shapely. The woman I most recently dated is 5'0" and 102 lbs. She has a nice shape to her, but she wanted to go from a B to a C cup, be skinnier, and have a smaller ass. WTF??

I would suggest, just try to be healthy and fit, and go for what you know. Healthy women have a really sexy glow to them. Skinny, cigarette smoking, stacked, stripper chicks may be fun to look at, but they don't have the glow. It's all about the glow.

Every woman's body has an ideal size and ratio it wants to be, and it is an exercise in futility to try and make it be something it was never intended to be. My ex-wife was 5'9" and 120 lbs. She was as thin as a twig, but she always wanted to have bigger boobs and be more shapely. The woman I most recently dated is 5'0" and 102 lbs. She has a nice shape to her, but she wanted to go from a B to a C cup, be skinnier, and have a smaller ass. WTF??

I would suggest, just try to be healthy and fit, and go for what you know. Healthy women have a really sexy glow to them. Skinny, cigarette smoking, stacked, stripper chicks may be fun to look at, but they don't have the glow. It's all about the glow.

well said! B| 100 points!

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Proximity. It's all about the distance.

I get that travel magazine from AAA. I read it for the same reason that I read Playboy. Attractive places that I'm never going to visit, but are fun to peruse.

"Men, what really turns you on about a woman's body? "

If it's leaning on me and being friendly, that is important. :)

It just happens that my girlfriend is gorgeous AND totally desireable.

she climbs rocks better then most of the guys I work with. she snowboarded with me(and still will) even though she doesnt like the cold. she tried it and liked it once I convinced her that the clothing needed to be right.

she skydives she isn't closed minded and when we disagree we both usually keep an openmind and listen to eachother before we argue over stupid things.

Are we dating?

You guys sound like Derek and I except we are both pretty opinionated and will stand our ground, so when we do spat we end up laughing cause we know we are both being jackasses.

Well ok I'm never one but I let him think I think I'm one. :P:):D
Fly it like you stole it!

Beautiful bodies come in all shapes and sizes and weights. It's all in the smile and the eyes that say "yes".:$

Amen to that! (Regardless of what the smile and the eyes say, I agree...):)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Depends on the women. Physically, I'm split between brunette slim feminine types and European large boned curvy types. But looks only go so far. Actually, personality is really the #1 thing (duh.) Aggressiveness is important too. Not competitive aggressiveness, but gangway, step aside, no pardon necessary I'm gettin' some aggressiveness. Intelligence parlayed into success is undeniably hot too. Social moxy is sexy too. Social political expediency is lusty also. I'm referring to someone who handles conflicts in conversations deftly and non-adverserially. We can't forget straight-on animal magnetism too. Once, I met a professional women at a party and we both knew, after 5 mins. of conversation, that If my girlfriend wasn't there, her and I (she kept telling me her Indian PhD. husband was overseas) would have rewritten the Kama Sutra.
Hell, is there a universal answer to your question. Probably not. But ultimately, every guy enjoys the company of a woman who can pleasure herself and talk about it. Damn, I revealed too much!

You're always the starter in your own life!

well she cant be fat and she cant be skinny I like um with some meat on there bones guys you know somthing to hang on too. But she still needs to be healthy looking and toned curvy+ + + + ooo who the hell can choose I love um all.

I don't care about fame I just want people to know my name qote ( Andrew Cebuhar)

the thread is dead

So many women want to be ultrathin, is that it?

no...and this is what is difficult for us to understand.

Men simply want to be attractive to women. Whatever is gonna make women wanna f&*k us, that's how we wanna look.

So men make the mistake of assumingthat it works the same for women, and its hard for us to realize that in fact, that isn't the case.

Woman have their OWN agenda about how they wanna look, and whether or not it coincides with how MEN want them to look, is of secondary importance.

(Maybe its because male sexual attraction is a given, and the women might even wanna tone it down a bit or something so that guysaren't always ogling them or whatever).

Unfortunately for some women, the way they have decided they wanna look is ultra thin, which is a) not natural for most women and b) not especially attractive to men.

Men are biologically programmed to like curves on women. it is only the fashion industry that wants women to look like sticks, because a) there are so few straight men in the fashion industry and b) it is easier to design clothes without seams & pleats to accomodate curves.

but many women would rather listen to the fashion industry than to men when it comes to deciding how they wanna look.

after all, we straight guys can't even give you an answer if you ask us if that top goes with this skirt, so what kinda aesthetic taste would we have..:S
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------