seekfun

Funniest Thing You've Seen Go Out The Door

So, today I'm enjoying the ride up. Someone gets out at 4,000 for a hop 'n' pop and the poor pilot's entire McDonalds meal goes out the door too (burger, fries, and Coke).

I'm wondering - what's the funniest thing you've seen going out the door?

I know this can be a serious matter, but it's funny too.
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

Jimbo throwing out bits of toilet paper during CRW exits out of the Otter at last year's Toadsucker reunion boogie. They were swirling around before getting sucked out with the rest of us. :ph34r:

He also bounced a tennis ball off the back wall of the Otter, which then ricocheted off a fellow crwdog's forehead, then out the door... oops... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hmmm.. some of us were going up for an atmophere chicken jump... we had one of the noise-making rubber chickens.... well someone got annoyed at it in the plane and tossed it out the door.

blue skies, mr chicken.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

*at MAYTOWN (both events)
a girl/student (22jumps)go out the door out weighing the coach by 50% ...and zoom she was gone! like a hot rock. (I went head down and tight=still didn't catch up:ph34r:)

also, "last guy out" take the pilot's keys in a c-182...I was on the step (and didn't find the humor but, they thought it was funny)

3years ago (*& not halloween)
I saw a "TOUGH GUY" go for his 1st jump and his group and skyvideographer were filming everything.
I threw on my Whinnie the Pooh suit and sat on his lap to altitude and was in EVERY shot.:)

(remember my old suit?)

Years ago I was riding right seat in an otter that my friend was flying. He was flying for a company that was doing drop tests using very large and very heavy boxs contaning electronic equipment which were being pushed out on static lines.
As each box left, we could feel the plane lurch a bit untill finally all the boxes were all gone. A moment later, the guy in back pushing stuck his head into the cockpit and said
"Can you please call down to the guys on the ground and let them know that I forgot to hook up the static line up th the last one? They might want to find some cover? Thanks"

The aircraft journey logbook!

Well, almost lost ...

The first time I flew jumpers with a Cessna 172, I took most of the door, seats, junk, etc. out of the plane and asked a skydiver to take one last look. Big mistake!
He saw the aircraft journey logbook (aka. maintenance records) back there, but left it in the plane.
After the last jumpers left, I dove the plane. As I was picking up airspeed, I noticed something floating towards the open door. Luckily I grabbed the logbook just before it disappeared!

Jimbo throwing out bits of toilet paper during CRW exits out of the Otter at last year's Toadsucker reunion boogie. They were swirling around before getting sucked out with the rest of us. :ph34r:

He also bounced a tennis ball off the back wall of the Otter, which then ricocheted off a fellow crwdog's forehead, then out the door... oops... :D

kinda along the same lines, but jimbo trailing streamers out of the plane at last year's CSS 4th of july boogie. I found it funny, since he asked me in the back of the plane to ask the pilots to hold the other end of the streamer. AND THEY DID!

CReW SKies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM