alanab

looking for a particular pic

anyone here have a really sweet sunset pic with pretty colors and a shilouetted skydiver/s? i know i have seen some amazing ones, but i dont remember where i saw them. there are too many galleries out there let alone the ones on just this site to look through....
thanks in advance:$

Here's a couple, doubt they are the ones you are looking for but I'll post anyway. Hey its all about me right?

The PC and Paradactyl (sp?) were taken at SkyFest 2003 the fund raiser boogie for student skydivers.

We did a three way vintage gear jump. What you don't see is me with them under a paraplane.(second pic) We were trying to get all the canopies together after doing a 3 way round. Myself and the Paradactyl stood them up in the peas and the PC was off by only 100'. Not bad spotting especially since we went to full altitude and dumped at 6000'. The paradactyl had about a 65% chance of opening and the paraplane was about 80% if I remember right.

The crew stack I took while wearing a video helmet and carrying my still camera. I was wearing my shades looking through my video ring site then looking through the hand held 35mm. Thank god for auto focus..Lucky shot.

enjoy