chaoskitty

my kinda dancer!

dancers in the news

Home-grown strippers have struck back at Teazers owner Lolly Jackson after he heaped infamy on them, accusing them of being "too sleazy"

So...the owner of the strip club says you are "too sleazy" to work there? :D Dayum!

Jackson said earlier this month that local strippers had brought the sex business into disrepute with their "wild ways and unacceptable drug habits".

Disrepute? No one wants that to happen. Get rid of these "wild" women. :)

Ok...I'll tell the truth. The South African strippers were being replaced.

This, he said, had forced him to bring in exotic dancers from Russia and Bulgaria.

I'm telling you, this outsourcing has gone too far this time. I can't wait to hear this explanation.

Perhaps it is the education, but I don't think so. ;)

But Gigi maintain that Jackson's assertions about local strippers are more indicative of a management problem.

Now a well-known strip-tease dancer, Gigi has also starred in two theatre shows at the National Arts Festival in Grahamstown. Whore and Nipple Caps and G-strings were produced by acclaimed playwright Deon Opperman.

How could you replace talent like that? :o Sounds like a management problem to me. :)

Yep, there are days when I ask myself...Did I make that up? :S

Alright... does he post here

who knows, he could problybe a jumper from cannon city if he is a skydiver........ so all we need to do is find a skydive the rockies jumper that posts....... well could also be a cadet in the wings of blue too........

Take him out and beat his ass for being stupid.

Awwwww that ain't nice.

Good for him, at least he's having fun.

:D

Naaawww dude thats just what a code red is. I shamelessly admit that I dance when I'm alone. And sometimes when I'm not! ;)
Its like a stress release..takes you in to the dance club in your mind...woooo!!
I just never tried that marching step.. hehe.. !