Blahr

Show me your Vectors

I would, just dont have any pics here at work right now....and my rig is at the DZ in my locker...but I have a sweet V3Micron 310, Royal blue, purple, black and silver!

Sorry
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I would, just dont have any pics here at work right now....and my rig is at the DZ in my locker...but I have a sweet V3Micron 310, Royal blue, purple, black and silver!

it's true. eeneR has a sweet rig. It's ALMOST as sweet as my Micron -- fuchsia, purple and gold lightning split. I'd post a photo if it wasn't empty and at RWS getting its new Skyhook....

that pic is weird!!!!! it makes it look like you have no head and only half a body... anyone else see that?

Dude! Shhhh! Maybe he really DOES have only a half body and no head. And maybe he is sensitive about it.
And now maybe he feels really bad because of your thoughtless remark.

Somewhere on here is a picture of my ass and I think you can see my black Vector 3 in it. Who took that picture......Viking, was that you? I love my rig though, it's great!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wow, this thread just resurfaced afer a long time under B|

I'm not even Blahr anymore having reverted to my plain ol name some time back B|

I never did post pics in this thread of my own Vector 3 when it finally arrived so heres some now :-)
__

My mighty steed

I hope these work....silly size requirements...never let me post pictures!!

I love my rig....it's purdy...it's so purdy!!B|

(p.s. it's a Micron 310, I believe, 150/150-whatever size that is)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic