vstar2001

beer of choice????

Lately for me its been Sam adams and sam adams winter lager. Heineken is always a mainstay in my fridge......also if your on a budget Yuengling can be had for 9 dolars a 12 pack and I enjoy much more than budweiser.

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

You know, I don't know what category mine falls into: it's Abita Purple Haze. Mmmmmm, yummy. I wanna say it's "fancy domestic". :D

Ooh! I just had Abita Turbodog the other day...a very tasty stout!

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Sir,

Please see my avatar. B|B|B|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

One of my favorite beers is named after me: Arrogant Bastard Ale, 7.2% alcohol by volume.

I like the bastard, but it's only half as good as Double Bastard. ;) Have you tried the Oaked Arrogant Bastard yet? According to the website, that bastard's got serious wood.

Stone is making some very good beers (mmm...Ruination IPA), and their marketing is freakin' awesome too. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

As an aussie its funny to see Fosters as a fancy import, I think there is a reason we ship it out of the country. I don't think I have been to a pub in oz that sells it.
If you want a good aussie beer, get Tooheys Extra Dry, or one of the tasmanian beers.

But Stella Artois is my fav beer atm.

wow !!

i really don't see to much belgian beer around here
pretty sad tough

a nice old stella, chimay or duvel will flip out a lot of conceptions out there

vist this
http://belgianstyle.com/mmguide/

or just look here
http://belgianstyle.com/mmguide/lookup/lookup3.phtml

and well talk about diversity after this ;)

If you like Two Hearted, try some of Michigan Brewery's IPA. Arguably one of the best IPA's in the country with Bells on the short list also. Try and stop by some time, they always have it on tap if you are ever in the area. It is their signature beer so to speak.
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

One of my favorite beers is named after me: Arrogant Bastard Ale, 7.2% alcohol by volume.

AMEN!

If you're up for a mega-hoppy beer and you can find it in a store near you, I highly recommend the Dogfish Head 60, 90, and 120 minute IPAs. You'll likely never find the 120, but the 60 and 90 should be easy enough to come across.

Other favorites for me are Anchor Steam's Christmas Ale (a nice winter warmer), Big Foot, good RICH porters - burbon porters are even better . . . Hell, I just like good beer!

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.