skybytch

Seeing Red

I'm seeing red!

Seems like every other jumpsuit order I've touched in the past month has used red as the base color. Every day I'm putting a bolt of red fabric on the cutting table or hooping a piece of red fabric to embroider or using red thread to embroider a logo. Even after I leave work I'm seeing red - picking red threads off my clothes and then finding them on my car and bedroom floor.

I'm beginning to feel about red the same way I feel about pink.

Have skydivers developed some horrible objection to royal blue that I wasn't informed of? What about yellow? Or green? Or orange? Whatever happened to the traditional solid black?

I'd even be happy to cut out a solid neon pink suit at this point! Oh wait, I have a strange feeling I'm gonna be doing a bunch of that in the near future... when the JFTC jumpsuit orders start coming in... :S:D

nah i know at least one container manufacturer who was going to throw a fit if he had to make just one more dark blue and black rig....

and of course his latest 'show piece' is bright red too... :)

you mean i'm going to need to buy new gear since i'm out of style with my colors?;)

My colors are silver, black, and ROYAL BLUE

same here, except for my canopy. thinking about different colors for some FF pants tho.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Well I know I got the 1st one you ever made!!! I will make sure I consult you before I order my next suit and if I forge I will buy the :D.

I will be out sunday morning, gonna try and make 11 jumps, thinks that will be possible?

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Well...if you're really itchin' to make a jumpsuit in a different color....just for grins....you can make one for me in any color you want ;). Maybe that'd fix your little problem....

peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I can help. Make me a royal blue freefly suit, one piece, with red hawaiin pattern stripes on the legs and sleeves, pockets on both thighs and on the right arm, with a padded kevlar ass and kneepads so I can use it for tandems.

I'm sure I have enough money in my dash console.

I'm here to help.

:)
Feel the love.

I have zero red on any of my jumpsuits (or other gear for that matter) and intend to keep it that way.

Black, purple, green, silver, blue, white, and grey...oh yeah, and 1 fluorescent yellow pro-tec.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I can help. Make me a royal blue freefly suit, one piece, with red hawaiin pattern stripes on the legs and sleeves, pockets on both thighs and on the right arm, with a padded kevlar ass and kneepads so I can use it for tandems.

I'm sure I have enough money in my dash console.

I'm here to help.

:)
Feel the love.

Hey....shut up....I was first in line to help. Be a good Samaritan elsewhere :P

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I'm seeing red!

Seems like every other jumpsuit order I've touched in the past month has used red as the base color. Every day I'm putting a bolt of red fabric on the cutting table or hooping a piece of red fabric to embroider or using red thread to embroider a logo. Even after I leave work I'm seeing red - picking red threads off my clothes and then finding them on my car and bedroom floor.

Should I order my RED SPEED SUIT yet???
Gee I started a trend>:(

Too bad I did not order from you.

My colors are silver, black, and ROYAL BLUE. :D

BLUE for me too!B|