windcatcher

Could you live the rest of your life single??

I have an almost on that one. Dated an 18 Year old when I was 29. Hmmmm..........wonder what she is doing tonight...........:D

I've got an almost in the other direction...dated a 30 year old when I was 18. She wasn't as cute as the girls my age, but damn she had skills! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I've got an almost in the other direction...dated a 30 year old when I was 18. She wasn't as cute as the girls my age, but damn she had skills! :D

We do learn a few things as we get older. If guys are lucky we'll even share them with you. :P

My daughter isn't allowed on another DZ till she's either married or decides she's a lesbian. The vidiots who couldn't keep their eyes off her when I brought her out on her 16th birthday ruined it for the rest of you. :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

My daughter isn't allowed on another DZ till she's either married or decides she's a lesbian. The vidiots who couldn't keep their eyes off her when I brought her out on her 16th birthday ruined it for the rest of you. :P

Blues,
Dave

Do you have a picture?;);)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Let's see...one of the main reasons I left the seminary and choose not to be a priest was to have my own family instead of taking care of everyone else.

Now I could care less either way and I am favoring being alone and single. Too much drama and BS, even if you do everything right. As it turns out life is much easier alone.

Ironic, no?:S

I could. Would prefer not to, though. I'm honest. I like that person to snuggle up with, talk to and share things with. Someone you feel so comfortable with, that you could tell them anything. That sort of thing is rare.

But if I "hook up" permanently again, I will make sure we have plenty of things in common, so as we get old, we don't grow apart from one another.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Yeah, I'm still kinda materialistic, but I'd rather have time off than $$$.

Trolling the high schools is a little scary, start by scoping out the grocery stores and fast food resturarants. :)
Pick up Lines for you:

Bag Boy
Paper or Plastic? I'll just let you decide, big boy. :P

Burger flipper
Do I want fries? Only if you'll feed them to me, hot stuff. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yeah, I'm still kinda materialistic, but I'd rather have time off than $$$.

Amen to that. Took me a large part of my 20s to figure that shit out.

Trolling the high schools is a little scary, start by scoping out the grocery stores and fast food resturarants. :)
Pick up Lines for you:

Bag Boy
Paper or Plastic? I'll just let you decide, big boy. :P

Burger flipper
Do I want fries? Only if you'll feed them to me, hot stuff. :P

Eek, you're making me feel just a little predatory now. Besides, as Dave pointed out, age does bring with it certain skills that can make up for the, how shall I put it ... energy... of an 18 year old.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, Im 46 and have been divorced for about 22yrs.
I just ended a relationship of of about 15 months. Evey day is a new day.[:/]:|

I just lost my mother. It is the hardest loss a son can have especially being the baby of the family. No matter how old I was , I was always her baby!:S Losing a wife, devestating, losing a mother, irreplaceable! Living single the rest of my life pales in comparison to living without the woman that gave me life! Godspeed.:|

Eek, you're making me feel just a littel predatory now. Besides, as Dave pointed out, age does bring with it certain skills that can make up for the, how shall I put it ... energy... of an 18 year old.

Not trying to make you feel predatory. When I was a teenager, I'd never approach a hot older woman. (Don't forget 23 is ancient in a teen's mind) They would have to have been very forward with me.

Scarily enough today's kids could probably teach us stuff. ;)

Quick edit:)

Not trying to make you feel predatory. When I was a teenager, I'd never approach a hot older woman. They would have to have been very forward with me.

Scarily enough today's kids could probably teach us stuff. ;)

Woo hoo! I'm a hot older woman. That just made my day. Well, except for the older part. ;)

Wow, using my math skillz (takes off shoes and socks) ;)

You've only got one more year till you can legally have sex with a person half your age in all 50 states.

Let some lucky 18 year old write a letter that starts:

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me. I was at work when this beautiful woman... B|

I know I'll be trying it, but I will require two forms of picture ID just to be sure. ;)

i think i could and i dont think it would be that bad
ive been in my current relationship for about 18 months and been living together for about 8 months having to share your time sucks and im not good at it my free time is spent doing what i want to do
i think im on the soon to be single roster

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

well?? ;)

I bet I could, though I doubt that will happen. To me, having someone to share life with is a bonus, but they are not my reason for living.

What about you?

I'm happy, right now. Yesterday, maybe I wasn't. Tomorrow? Who knows.

I'm me. I am NOT "us". Given a choice, I would choose to stay "me", even if it means going the single route again. I don't think my wife would agree, but that's what makes life cool. People ARE different.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Well, Im 46 and have been divorced for about 22yrs.
I just ended a relationship of of about 15 months. Evey day is a new day.

I just lost my mother. It is the hardest loss a son can have especially being the baby of the family. No matter how old I was , I was always her baby! Losing a wife, devestating, losing a mother, irreplaceable! Living single the rest of my life pales in comparison to living without the woman that gave me life! Godspeed. Relationships are replaceable, family isn't.

Blue skies, Mom 11/15/2004 Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth ..., Put out my hand and touched the face of God!

=)

Same philosophy........tomorrow is a new day...absolutely. ;)

I'm sorry about your mother, I lost my dad last year.....that was a devasting blow for me. I was daddy's girl! I missed him so! :S No doubt....relationships are replaceable.....just sad sometimes that......knowing there's a soul mate somewhere out there.......rarely in a life time that we get to meet that person.......you know. :|
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492