windcatcher

Could you live the rest of your life single??

R U Kidding me??? just look around and look at
who's with who (married)... trust me, you'll feel better.
Plenty of time to share your life with someone else,
relax, what's the rush???... If you just want to get
off, .... ummmmm... call me :P

j/k'ing... I'd get my "happy stick" cut off...
Call Frenchy

"'Someday is not a day in my week'"

I've missed you, too, Muenkel!

I went to a wedding this past weekend for my former DZ owner of the DZ that I started jumping at 4 years ago. We car-pooled with an old friend who's been doing some incredible things lately (I love ya, Kaz!) and she mentioned something on DZ.com--which led me to you;):P

We'll be in Deland this Saturday jumping---it's been a few months, frankly, and I'm so ready!:P Last year was a rough year for us for a million reasons--mostly my boy-toy's family.

Anywho...it's great to see you're still adding your two cents:P I'd pay more than that, for it, 'cause I love ya!
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

....after being in a relationship/marriage for 17 years......now divorced.........I could see me being single for the rest of my life..........!

But generally speaking, second time around you tend to be more careful when meeting someone......ya know!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

....after being in a relationship/marriage for 17 years...

Dayum, did you that relationship start when you were 13? (Wolf Whistle) Nice Pic!!! :)
With comments like these, I'm pretty sure I don't even need to answer the question. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

i kinda gave up on finding the right guy for me.

You are one kick ass chick sweety. Sexy (Good lord I love to watch you pack on a hot day when your hair is all messed up. HOT!!!! I'll have that mental pic from AerOhio in my head for a long time to come. ;)) Smart, and a hell of a lot of fun. You'll find a guy that suits you soon enough I'm sure. :)

I have no choice...no one will put up with my BS for too long. LOL ;)

*Edited to say: Alana..if we're both still single and not married by 40 I'll marry you :)

SWEET! i used to say if i wasnt married by 30, that i would move to interlaken, switzerland. i can wait a tad longer if you're up for it!:P plus i know i definately wont be married by 30!

Wait, I want in on this deal! That way, only two out of three of us have to be single at 40. :D

Ever heard of poligomy? (spl?) LOL

Alana.....30 sounds good. Better than moving!! LOL

Us 3 --- marry at 30 if we are still not married...

*Looks at birthdate and thinks DAYUM I ONLY HAVE 7 YEARS LEFT*!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET! i used to say if i wasnt married by 30, that i would move to interlaken, switzerland. i can wait a tad longer if you're up for it!:P plus i know i definately wont be married by 30

What did you give up on me alana??? :(:(

Yeah, I remember all those "before I'm 30 goals" I had.....guess what, none of them came true...and I'm HAPPY AS HELL THEY DIDN'T!!!!! I wouldn't give up the past 5 years for anything!

Yeah, I remember all those "before I'm 30 goals" I had.....guess what, none of them came true...and I'm HAPPY AS HELL THEY DIDN'T!!!!! I wouldn't give up the past 5 years for anything!

Yeah, seriously. Y'all need to get over the idea that you've gotta do all the fun shit before you're 30 and then it's "settle down and get married.". It's MUCH more fun when you're in your 30s and know yourself and what you want and how to get it.

I'm having a greater time now than I ever did when I was a young punk in my 20s.

Stupid goals? You mean

Like these? :)

Nah, those are brilliant, though I bet you're happier for having gotten over the materialistic ones. I especially like the "sex with a person half your age." I guess I've got less than 2 years for that one. Woo hoo! Guess I need to start checking out the junior class at the local high school ... they'll be 18 at just the right point.

Hey, I just turned 36 a couple months ago and didn't even make the connection. I realized that I've now been an "adult" longer than I was a child, but didn't think of the sex with someone half my age possibility. Gonna have to go find one (and make sure she doesn't meet my 16 year old daughter!) :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)