pop

Hoa many people have you had sex with?

Oral sex isn't sex . . . it's still cheating if you're in a relationship, but it's not sex. That being said, I've never had oral sex with anyone I haven't had actual sex with.

Your considered a cheater if you have oral sex with someone else while your in a relationship.....D'Oh :D

The Original Cabana Boy!

I love all the "i have no STD" disclaimers goin on here.

Yeah buddy, has it been six months since you've had sex, and did you JUST get your aids test back?>? It usually takes 3-6 months for it to show up on your test.
If you've had sex with a new partner since your last HIV test, then you don't know if you have no STD's. Most can lay dormant for years, whilst still infecting others.

Thank you Doctor Linny

After being in a relationship for the last 4 year I can safely say I'm STD free and HIV free. Thanks for pointing out those facts though.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oral sex isn't sex . . . it's still cheating if you're in a relationship, but it's not sex. That being said, I've never had oral sex with anyone I haven't had actual sex with.

I have, several years ago. She was a little wierd but fun too. When I tried to advance the festivities from oral to sex, she said "Wait...just so you know, when I have sex with someone, I get really emotionally attached. What we've been doing won't trigger it, but that will. Consider yourself warned." I thought about it for 2-3 seconds, laid back down on my back, and said, "You know, this works good too." :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

After being in a relationship for the last 4 year I can safely say I'm STD free and HIV free.

Only if she is actually faithful. ;)

HAHA that's an understatement. She's deffinetly faithful. AS am I. I flirt alot now, but I'm all bark and no bite anymore.

Sex can kill you now adays. Fuck that, I'm happy and content so no need to look for strange. Even though I'm tempted all the time. I stick to my guns and stay with the lady I'm with. She has put up with ALOT of shit from me, so she's gotta see something there in me LOL :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

What an odd distribution. Anyone have any ideas why the numbers decline to 39 and then spike at 40+? Is it simply liars? Or do most people either have few or lots? (i.e. the 35-39 group would be the very high end of "few", and the 40+ are mostly WAY over 40)?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

psssst... Frenchy... don't mean to be out of line but, shouldn't that be 'tachometer'.

Are you trying to tell me that I do not drive 60,000mph on the freeway?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Thank you Doctor Linny

After being in a relationship for the last 4 year I can safely say I'm STD free and HIV free. Thanks for pointing out those facts though.

Is your partner????????? You never know.
B|

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Yes she is. She was sick awhile back and her doctors couldn't confirm the symptoms. She has had an HIV test and gyno exam. I used to get an HIV test when I was in college and actively single. Hell I get one once a year whether I need it or not it's part of my yearly wellness exam.

Well?

At once? 40+

I am still reeling at this statement he made. :o

Yeah - That was ONE HELLUVA NIGHT!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun