kelel01

Are you a faker?

I don't know how a guy would fake it. Considering the creamy substance that is projected during our orgasims.:S:D

I guess you could if you kept a mayo packet in your pocket. :D:D

wow. that was disgusting. :|

Sorry:D:D

Seriously though, I don't know how a guy would fake it. How do you explain to her that there is nothing to clean up? Just asking the question.

The Original Cabana Boy!

Of course I'm talking about faking orgasms. :D

Have before(1x)
It's all in the mind. Whether or not you do or don't, or if they think you did or you didn't it will set a precedence for the next big bang together.

And as an aside, has anyone ever used pain to help them fake it? Like, the other person is leaning on your hair so it's being pulled, and you react to the pain, but it sounds like you're reacting in ecstacy? :D

even more and add foreign languages to it for misunderstanding of an 'uh, uh, uh':D to an 'ugh, ugh, ugh'[:/]

Now, to be fair, I don't usually fake it, but sometimes you just have to for one reason or another . . . ;):D

...just say,"it's TANTRA baby, the BIG ONE cums NEXT WEEK;)"

I don't know how a guy would fake it. Considering the creamy substance that is projected during our orgasims.

well, if you're inside, then she doesn't know, especially if you're wearing a condom.

There's this Taoist sexual technique where a man draws the energy up his spine & cycles it thru his body so he can have an orgasm without ejaculation. Or just really prolong the sex, and then ejaculate, after getting the woman off. Sometimes though, I'll be doing this for awhile & then I'll find that I've gotten to the point where I'm NOT going to, uh, finish. The sex is still fantastic, nevertheless. It's not ALL about the squirty thing, anyway.:D

and sometimes for whatever reason, a woman just isn't going to orgasm. Not anybody's "fault", just not gonna happen this time.

And anyway, nobody gives anybody else an orgasm. You simply have one or you don't. It takes two to tango.
;)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

And that, right there, is why I've faked it the few times I have. If I'm tired and you wanna keep plugging along until I reach the (often unreachable) big O, I'll find a way to make both of us happy: faking it

We've got a bingo. If the guy just won't give up after i've told him to stop, i fake it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

funny story... well it may not be funny to you but it is to me so I'm going to waste your time with it. So there I was... in the middle of the first time with this particular young pretty thing while I'm in college... SOMETHING happens underneath me and I'm like WTF? Well, turns out that it was her attempt at faking an O. Later in the evening I managed to get my shit together and make the real thing happen and the two were so completely different that the fakeness of the first one was painfully obvious. Nothing was ever said but we both knew what had happened, it was all I could do to not rub her nose in it. So....

[:/] For screwing things up bad enough at the get-go that she felt the need to fake it...

:D and B| for rallying to the cause and catching her in the deception!

Elvisio "it happens to all guys, right?" Rodriguez

I don't think it is possible for a guy to fake it. Once we've cummed, we're pretty useless for a little while until we can recover. As for women, well I wouldn't know what you girls go through. But it is my understanding that many women have faked it one time or another.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

How about the ones that don't tell you they had an orgasm.

That is an excellent point for a new thread: Who's a screamer or silent wimperer?

If you're going to do that, you'd have to have either another new thread or additional choices such as...oh...I don't know...scratcher or biter? :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

How about the ones that don't tell you they had an orgasm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is an excellent point for a new thread: Who's a screamer or silent wimperer?

LOL, yep some women are loud, some are quiet!

I remember going at it for a long while, only to have her tell me "I came ten minutes ago!":D

women like that should have one of those little plastic thermometer thingies implanted in their foreheads that pop up when they're done!

;)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

women like that should have one of those little plastic thermometer thingies implanted in their foreheads that pop up when they're done!

No, no, they do! Watch the Nipples to know when she's done...LMFAO(i m sorry for that one, BUT NOT ASHAMED!)LMFAO

Oh ya... no problem knowing when I'm there, I think the whole neighborhood knows! :D
Really, I don't know how some people can stay quiet. Makes me think theirs just aren't much good... I mean, how can U be in total ectasy and not let out some sort of groan or scream?? I don't get it. :S

I have never faked. But I probably would under certain circumstances. Like if its just a one night stand, I don't need to educate this guy on how to do it right if we're just in for a quickie. But if it was my regular partner, theres no freakin way I'd fake it! If he gets off, so do I!! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site