RkyMtnHigh

20 YEAR Class Reunion...

So...this June is my 20 year class reunion for my high school graduating class...yes you youngins' I'm THAT old...I'm so on the fence about RSVPing if I should go or not...NONE or very few of the 333 of us have stayed in touch since 1985...

Anyone whose gone to a HS reunion? I have passed up all til now...so what was it like? was it worth going?

I'm about 4 years out from my 20, Kaytee. I'm going, even though I see a whole one person from that class on a regular basis.

It's fun, and interesting, to see what people have done, or not done, with their lives. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm about 4 years out from my 20, Kaytee. I'm going, even though I see a whole one person from that class on a regular basis.

It's fun, and interesting, to see what people have done, or not done, with their lives. :)

I've only stayed in touch with 4 ppl in my grad class...and classmates.com has been a whole other scenario..connected those who ...ah..nuttin...nevermind.

I'm going to be attending my 25th year High School Reunion on the very same day that we're holding our 2nd Colorado CPC regional event. I would really like to compete in that CPC event, but my 25 year reunion only happens once in my life time. I can't speak for you, but there is no doubt in my mind where I will be on May 21st, 2005. I will be with some old high school friends (and I will be doing a rain dance at the same time). :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Mine is coming up.I'm going to throw an anti-reunion party.I tried to get those people not to go the reunion company route.I told them I knew how to throw a party but them wouldn't listen.

when is yours Chris? cuz so many of my classmates are coming from your area....so perhaps we can crash/play with your party too...;) We are close...Bama/Georgia

20 years?! Wow, you're old!

Just kiddin!:P:D

Shuddup Chris...I COULD be YOUR mom and I'd SPANK your ass til it bled:ph34r::P;)

Hmmmmmmmm..............................

Who's your mommy???

I said WHO'S YOUR MOMMY??? :ph34r:

WHACK WHACK...fell goooooooooood Remi?;)

Reunion Questionaire:
"What have you been doing for the last 5 years?"

Answer:
"I had some adolescent issues with teasing/bullying from classmates that I worked out by stabbing them with a letter opener. The prison shrink says that it would be healthy to confront my anguish, so I am getting a medical-release for the reunion. Look forward to seeing all of you."

:o

I went to my 20 year reunion last summer, and I had SO much fun seeing everyone and their kids! Some people whom I had been friends with and hadn't seen in 20 years had barely changed, while others I barely recognized. (Some people barely recongized ME!!!! YIKES) My class only had 96 people in it, and we were pretty close. I'd say GO, without a doubt!

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

...NONE or very few of the 333 of us have stayed in touch since 1985...

Anyone whose gone to a HS reunion? I have passed up all til now...so what was it like? was it worth going?

why start now? i got my 15th coming up and i never went to any of them. i just don't talk to anyone from HS and am not in the area.

it was one of - if not thee - best time/s of my life, but why bother? i got enough friends. if i really wanted to see them, i'd be talking to them NOW.

its like i don't get people that just go to church on just christmas and/or easter (i was raised with religion, not religious now...just a point). why bother?

...NONE or very few of the 333 of us have stayed in touch since 1985...

why start now? i got my 15th coming up and i never went to any of them. i just don't talk to anyone from HS and am not in the area.

it was one of - if not thee - best time/s of my life, but why bother? i got enough friends. if i really wanted to see them, i'd be talking to them NOW.

its like i don't get people that just go to church on just christmas and/or easter (i was raised with religion, not religious now...just a point). why bother?

I hear ya...if I 'go home' it's to love those whom I've missed...not to "show up"...so who knows what I'll do...

as of now...it's all about those friends who I've stuck by and those who've been unconditional in return