ZZTopless

fucking neighbors

Ok. So I'm a student...big test today...up till 5 a.m. studying - mind you my neighbors know this. I get a phone call at 7:30 this morning from the guys who live across the hall from us in our apartment building saying "We both left for class and we think we forgot to lock our door. Could you go see if it's unlocked?" So, like a good neighbor I get up, put on some clothes and my glasses, and walk across the hallway only to see a little sign above their lock that says "April Fools!" So now I'm pissed off, unable to go back to bed, and really just want to get them back! Any recommendations? Oh, and I think our caretaker might let us into their apartment...

Just call them back and say the door was open, and their stuff is scattered everywhere and maybe they've been burgled? If the caretaker does let you in, take some fresh fish and zip it into one of the cushions in the lounge suite.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Those dastardly canines stealing your sleep! Revenge! Well, if you had access to their apartment turn the valve off to their sink.. or their toilet. Let the games begin... put vasoline on their doorknob... for a day or two, subscribe their phone number to a wake up call service.. remove the batteries from their remote... put green food dye in their milk ... buy their favorite 6-pack of beer (or soda), drain several from the bottom, fill with Creme Soda, etc., (or Tomato juice, but that might tip 'em off) seal it with a swatch of Saran Wrap (to cover the hole) on silver duct tap, reconnect the pastic rings, chill and serve... buy some chocolate peanut butter, mix it good, then leave a dab somewhere conspicuous, or put some on some underwear and leave it on their door... then make your speedboat getaway!

You're always the starter in your own life!

Black shoe polish all door handles. cheap vodka in milk or there vodke if it's cheap if not replace it with wter. wtered down coke in the rum.take the good stuff for you. oregeno in the bong:D oh thats gonna taste good. whip cream in shoes, or itching powder.

if you want to be truly evil...
go to the grocery store
purchase a massive amount (maybe 10) habenero peppers.
wear gloves, cut the peppers in half and smear the inside of the pepper on every doorknob, toilet seat, toothbruth, sex toy, refridgerator handle, contact lens holder/washer, toilet paper, zippers of pants, underpants...

pepper spray works as well, but it's more obvious and apparent to the victim.

This is a pretty evil thing to do to people, if they aren't aware of what you've done they may end up in the emergency room wondering if they received some vile disease...

Almost as evil is to slip a healthy dose of LSD into the soda cans, water filter, dinner, whatever you can.. they'll truly believe they've gone insane, and may well think they've lost their mind, and if they're able may end up in the emergency room...

Revenge is a dish best served cold...
-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

habeneros are truly evil... They can cause major blisters in 'sensitive areas'. A friend of mine was using them in one of his dinners, got the oils on his hands, went to urinate, unzipped, held himself, and ended up in the emergency room with blisters. He thought he got some awful STD...

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;