ZZTopless

fucking neighbors

My ex-girlfriend did some evil shit to me after we broke up.

Here is her most civil one:

She ran an add in our local classifieds advertising $500 plasma tv's (liquidation)

and Free AKC Great Danes--champion blood lines--to good homes

She put my number and specifically said "call early"

For weeks I had assholes calling at 6:00am looking for dogs and tv's

I heard that a couple on vacation did not like the room service. When they got home to watch vacation videos, there was a shot of the maids anusing and pubicing the family toothbrushes. Really don't know if this is true. Maybe you should just pub their tooth brushes.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Do they have carpet? If not, here is a suggestion that you can door with the door locked.

The door should have a gap underneath. Fill a small paper bag with shaving cream. Flatten the edge and slide it under the door. Then, stomp on the portion of the bag that is on the outside.

It sprays shaving cream all over the inside floor. Shaving cream is a very slippery soap.

I did this, to a real "douche bag" neighbor. :):)He had a very jelous and controlling girl friend.:o so, I placed,a pair of my girlfriend's
fine silk panties in an envelope, with a rather explicit
"love" letter. :P:P:P;) she arrived home before her asshole boyfriend, to be greeted by "the"
package.....:$:$:$:$ being the nature of such a find, addressed to him, and the panty was worn, Ohhhhh boy the shit surely hit his fan for a long time!!!!:ph34r::$:$ He sure worked hard to save his reputation.
Sometimes ya' gotta stir some shit :)