Vallerina

Cheaters! Have you learned???

Guess what it's time for! A survey of a completely unrandom sample! There's a thread over in the Women's Forum about cheaters. Some say, "Once a cheater always a cheater." So, I figured we could use actual numbers for this.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

These guys joke about cheating at games, but, it's a bit serious.

I was playing Mastermind with my ex-wife once. She went to use the bathroom and I counted how many pegs there were of each color. When she returned and we started the next game, I was able to win in two moves doing some wicked mathematical shit in my head. I was trying to be funny in my own misguided way, but I think the relationship turned at that point.

She never trusted me again.

:|

- topher
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

I cheated at Euchre, and will continue to do so!

I knew it! No one can deal themselves 4 loners in a row! I bet you put the Jacks at the bottom, too!

For clarification (to the smartasses), this is in regards to cheating in relationships!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

For clarification (to the smartasses), this is in regards to cheating in relationships!

well, it happened in a Monopoly game! she was some barfly I picked up, & we checked into a sleazy little red plastic hotel on Baltic Avenue.
:P
I caught her eye because my piece was the racecar.
B|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

to the smartasses

Who's a smartass?

- topher

Ummm . . . That would be me.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How do you define cheating? My own definition is lying (or not talking) about other sexual relationships you have.

Hi Bill

isn't your definition also called a "open relationship" or something.

I did it once for a few years. We all knew but I was the only one who couldn't handle it because I couldn't be in two different places at the same time.:)
When you deal with human beings and their emotions sometimes someone is going to get hurt.:(

If your a dog or a cat and don't give a shit except yourself then they don't have a problem.

Just my opinion.

R.I.P.

I cheated at Euchre, and will continue to do so!

In Euchre, it's only cheating if someone complains.

Judith

10 QUESTION for those who CHEAT:

1) Why cheat?

2) Did you feel guilty after cheating?

3) Did you tell your SO later? Did you do it again?

4) Did you love the one cheated with, or just for sex variety?

5) Did it change the sex with SO? Was the sex (better than, worse than, same as) with SO after cheating?

6) Did your feelings change toward your SO after cheating? (increase, decreade, stay same)?

7) Would you except your Significant Other to be faithful even if you cheat or have cheated?

8) Would you feel if the SO cheated even if you did?
Would it be OK 'cause you did it?

9) When you cheated, were you really madly in love or just loved the person?

10) Were you in love ( > < or =) your SO's feeling toward you?
Rehab is for quitters.

If your a dog or a cat and don't give a shit except yourself then they don't have a problem.

I'll have what he's smoking please?!:P

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Never cheated on a woman. But once, I wish I would have.

i don't believe in "once a cheater always a cheater".
I think of cheating as a synthom, not the original problem.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

You don't have to be a dog or cat to not give a shit about anyone but yourself! I know lots of people like that too, in fact there seems to be a disproportionately high number of them in the skydiving community for some curious reason, perhaps it is just the nature of the people that tend to gravitate to our sport.

Perhaps that is the answer to my question about cheating and guilt. Perhaps those are the same people who say stuff like:
"Hurry up and scrape the dead guy off the runway, we're trying to jump here!"
or
"Is he dead yet? We're burning daylight!
And yes, I have heard both of those things said at the time.
The tendancy is for jumpers to just disgard and disreguard the injured and deceased. Where is your humanity, empathy, & compassion for your fellow flyers, people? This is not just my own observation.
I wish jumpers could learn not to just be such fair weather friends.
I challange you (everyone) to do a random, selfless act of kindness next time you are at the DZ.
I always make sure to run out and get flowers, balloons, and a card for anyone who gets hurt at the DZ. Sadly enough, I am often alone with this gesture and sentiment.
Tink :)
Rehab is for quitters.

I've been cheated on a few times in my day, and I'll tell you........it sucks.

The act of cheating says a lot of things. It says your partner isn't enough for you. It says you've lost interest in them (or never had it). It says you have the ability to lie openly and repeatedly to the one you're with. It says that you are completely oblivious and insincere about any feelings you've shared with your SO. It says that you are selfish and arrogant to think that it's okay to do such a thing. People say actions speak louder than words. I'd rather have my girl come to me and tell me that I'm a piece of shit and I should never speak to her again than to have her cheat on me.

Do I believe in "once a cheater, always a cheater"? Not necessarily, people can change, but one thing is for certain: You can't turn a whore into a housewife.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I'll have what he's smoking please?!:P

:D:D:D:D:D

one of the rare posts to make me laugh out loud!!! fucking A!

Hi Base

I'm not shareing my "meds" with anyone:o

Just in case case anyone is confused about my statement I've seen humans act like dogs (guy's)and cats (gals) in heat.

No problem :P unless someone gets their emotions hurt.

If you want you can try smoking catnip:S:)

R.I.P.

>I've been cheated on a few times in my day, and I'll tell you........it sucks.

Which bothered you more, the having sex with someone else or the lying about it?

>You can't turn a whore into a housewife.

Heck, you can't turn most indepdent women (i.e. skydivers) into housewives.

I'd have to say that it would hurt more to have your SO have sex with another than the lying part.

'cause to have sex with another would mean they got real close to some other person and actually exchanged bodily fluids. That not only would be devastating, but would in fact put you at risk healthwise. I couldn't handle even imagining someone I was physically close to being that physically close to someone else while I was somewhere else thinking they were being faithful. Also, orgasm involved surrendering to the person you're with. It would be hard to handle your SO surrending to another in your absence.

They might lie about it to protect your feelings and because they still wanted you enough to want to stick around.

Tink :$[:/]
Rehab is for quitters.