funks

Hard Nipples

Literally every time I see any picture of her or see her in ANY show or movie she had hard nipples. Maybe she should wear a bra? Or actually, she should actually wear a thinner shirt...>:(;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

unless the bra is somewhat padded to hide any evidence of "nipple erectness".

Yes, I know...trust me I undertand. I've been around a good number of bras in my life (not just the ones I was wearing)...:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

unless the bra is somewhat padded to hide any evidence of "nipple erectness".

Yes, I know...trust me I undertand. I've been around a good number of bras in my life (not just the ones I was wearing)...:P

:D

Of course, each woman's "nipple erectness" :$ is a very personal thing. Some women can get away with not even wearing a bra, while others' nipples could burst through countless layers of fabric. :ph34r:

Literally every time I see any picture of her or see her in ANY show or movie she had hard nipples. Maybe she should wear a bra?

Bras alone do NOT hide nipples very well AT ALL for many ladies, unless the bra is somewhat padded to hide any evidence of "nipple erectness". :$

you say that like that is a bad thing..... :)

actually for most of those shows (baywatch included) they specifically cut the liners out to show more nipplage..

apparently the 'working' title for "I know what you did last summer" was "i know what your breasts did last summer" ;)B|

actually for most of those shows (baywatch included) they specifically cut the liners out to show more nipplage..

Ummm...I used to be a costumer, so I can tell you that almost all of the silicone unenhanced actresses that I have worked with had intense amounts of padding (their or the director/producer's preference, not mine) added to their already padded bras. (NOT less padding!) Actually, many of the actress' "nipples" on Baywatch and other shows/films are actually not real at all. They are silicon padding with fake nipples inserted into the suit's bra area.

(Sorry if I am ruining the Baywatch fantasy for the guys! )

oh ive seen the 'falsee' nipples... but i've never seen a real world bathing suit on a 90 deg beach that showed as much nipplage as they do.... i suppose there are many methods to achieve that effect.. it just depends on actress and environment... ;)

They are silicon padding with fake nipples inserted into the suit's bra area.

Uh... I forgot what I was supposed to say... oh, now I remember...Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!!!>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."