rocketdog

movies that BLEW CHUNKS!

HAHAHA

you saw gummo!! That is the town my home dropzone is in...LOL

Napolean dynamite is cool!! That kid rocks, and so does Pedro!

Yes it does!:)
And Anchorman had me laughing my ass off!!!

The absoulete worse movie of all time is ERASERHEAD

Cube..TOTALLY sucked, totally ridiculous, totally stupid...HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT >:(! And the horrible thing is, someone actually made a sequel!!

??? are you crazy.. :S:S The Cube was a great film, now the sequel Hypercube.... I would rather have been forced to watch Legally Blonde, a film which I can only imagine is worse then being on death row...
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

Lost in Translation!! ARGHH! I've been arguing with a few of my arty type friends for months over this film. Apparently it's beautiful and it's all in the subtext, bullshit, the subtext is crap, two people meet, two people dont have sex, the two people don't do anything interesting at all and sit in a hotel for the entire film and the film ends!

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

Well at least you learned that there is a difference between a "movie" and a "film." Regular/normal people see "movies." People who are trying to get some deep, life message, inner beauty, artisitically shot crap from it see "films."

Film or movie, "Lost in Translation" was booooooorrrring!!! Not to mention the thought of Bill Murray with Scarlett Johanson continues to turn my stomach [:/]

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

you saw gummo!! That is the town my home dropzone is in...LOL

dude, do a search i wrote a post about how t ws wierd after the fact that i saw the movie as when iwas there a few years ago we tried to go out to eatand the chinse resturant was closed..... just likein th emovie!!!!

"Anchorman" with Will Ferrel...

H O R R I B L E

NO WAY!!!
it is great, so many great scenes

"and now your 6oclock news with Ron Bergundy and Tits Magee"

"Sky Rockets in Flight....Afternoon Delight"

"I love Lamp"

AND TONS MORE

Yeah, and that classic blunder "Go fuck yourself, San Diego." :D:D:o

How about really really bad movies like:

Judge Dred (Stallone)
Rhinestone (Stallone and Dolly Parton)
Fahrenheit 451 (British adaptation of Ray Bradbury's book)

There are so many more, but for some reason, those three stuck in my mind at this moment...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Umm..

Oceans 12?

t

oh yeah - where did that chunk of my life go and who can I sue to get the $8 back?
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Napoleon Dynamite
Dazed and Confused
Gummo

It cracks me up how everyone's taste is so different. I loved Napoleon Dynamite. He cracked me up the whole movie. Dazed and Confused was also a great movie. Haven't seen Gummo. My buddy loves that movie because he says it is the worst movie ever made. His logic seems illogical. He keeps bugging me to watch it.

D.J.

This one had chunk....but I don't remember them blowing him...... Baby...Ruth.....

I was actually involved in a relatively heated legal negotiation with Chunk (a.k.a. Jeff Cohen) once (he's now an entertainment attorney). It's my "fun fact" when I'm teaching AFF courses.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Nobody has mentioned this one. Lemony Stickets

It is like Quentin Tarrantino redid the Shaggy DA.

Basic Disney format: Kids battle evil villain. Adults will not believe the kids. Kids are unbelievably intelligent. Kids save the day.

Weird part: The kids parents are killed in the start of the film. It is a PG kids movie and there is no happy ending! Most of the good people are not supposed to die! :P

Stupid part: It is a kids movie, but when the baby talks, it has quick sub-titles. So...you have to be old enough to read fast and get the subtle humor. But...young enough to buy a ticket and then not get those parts. :S

I was actually involved in a relatively heated legal negotiation with Chunk (a.k.a. Jeff Cohen) once (he's now an entertainment attorney).

Really?? What happened? Ah, Chunk. I always liked that movie. But my Dad HATED Chunk's character. I can just hear him now, bitching at us to turn the movie off because he couldn't stand Chunk. Memories...

I was actually involved in a relatively heated legal negotiation with Chunk (a.k.a. Jeff Cohen) once (he's now an entertainment attorney).

Really?? What happened? Ah, Chunk. I always liked that movie. But my Dad HATED Chunk's character. I can just hear him now, bitching at us to turn the movie off because he couldn't stand Chunk. Memories...

Remember the Truffle Shuffle?

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky