rocketdog

movies that BLEW CHUNKS!

My coworker would like to point out that you guys are frauds...in his eyes, this is nothing more than a poor attempt at a "worst" list without mentioning 3000 Miles to Graceland

-S

I was actually involved in a relatively heated legal negotiation with Chunk (a.k.a. Jeff Cohen) once (he's now an entertainment attorney).

Really?? What happened? Ah, Chunk. I always liked that movie. But my Dad HATED Chunk's character. I can just hear him now, bitching at us to turn the movie off because he couldn't stand Chunk. Memories...

He was representing a relatively unknown director who wanted to option a screenplay from me. He and the director were trying to royally screw me, but my lawyer wasn't going for any of it, so Chunk and the director eventually walked away from the deal. File that in the "big breaks that never happened" category.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

This one had chunk....but I don't remember them blowing him...... Baby...Ruth.....

I was actually involved in a relatively heated legal negotiation with Chunk (a.k.a. Jeff Cohen) once (he's now an entertainment attorney). It's my "fun fact" when I'm teaching AFF courses.

That's Awesome! Did you ask him to do the "Truffle Shuffle!" That would've been awesome!

This one had chunk....but I don't remember them blowing him...... Baby...Ruth.....

I was actually involved in a relatively heated legal negotiation with Chunk (a.k.a. Jeff Cohen) once (he's now an entertainment attorney). It's my "fun fact" when I'm teaching AFF courses.

That's Awesome! Did you ask him to do the "Truffle Shuffle!" That would've been awesome!

Everyone asks me that. Unfortunately I just couldn't work it into any of the legal discussions we had. I was a little concerned that I might slip and call him "Chunk" in the middle of a phone conversation, though. Can you imagine how embarassing that would be? "To be honest, Chunk, I'm not at all happy with the way the sequel rights are structured, and....DOH!"
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Everyone asks me that. Unfortunately I just couldn't work it into any of the legal discussions we had. I was a little concerned that I might slip and call him "Chunk" in the middle of a phone conversation, though. Can you imagine how embarassing that would be? "To be honest, Chunk, I'm not at all happy with the way the sequel rights are structured, and....DOH!"

LMAO....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....:D :D :D