movies that BLEW CHUNKS!

Way of the Gun
--------------------------------------------------------
C'mon, the first 5 minutes of the movie make the whole thing worth watching

Damnit, i hate when i agree with you.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

The Hulk
Blue Crush

After the Hulk I boycotted movies, now we have netflix and I like movies again cause for $18 a month which is about what you play for 1 movie at the theater we can watch 20 or so and I don't feel bad when I don't want to watch the rest of the movie.
Fly it like you stole it!

"Anchorman" with Will Ferrel...

H O R R I B L E

NO WAY!!!
it is great, so many great scenes

"and now your 6oclock news with Ron Bergundy and Tits Magee"

"Sky Rockets in Flight....Afternoon Delight"

"I love Lamp"

AND TONS MORE

Anchorman is the most bizarre movie i have seen in a long time (can't believe i paid $10 to see it). While watching it I thought it was so bad that it actually became comical/ funny. But I have to say that the lines are CLASSIC ;)

what about the remade 'stepford wives'? it wasn't bad until they decided to change the plot in the middle of the movie, without changing the beginning.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Oh god, I can feel the flames already...

"Dodgeball" absolutely sucked. I was really thinking it was going to be cool, but what a waste of talent.

"Collateral" was also pretty disappointing.

"Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle", however, should be on every critic's Ten Best list. ;) Best movie I've seen in months.
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Anchorman is the most bizarre movie i have seen in a long time (can't believe i paid $10 to see it). While watching it I thought it was so bad that it actually became comical/ funny. But I have to say that the lines are CLASSIC ;)

Without a doubt; especially from the mentally retarded weatherman.

"I once pooped a hammer"...

"Look, I'm riding a furry tractor"...
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Movies that blow? Hmm. Plenty of them. These can generally be divided into two categories - unoriginal vomitous tripe, and original vomitous tripe.

Unoriginal vomitous tripe is found with the standard storyline: Poor person meets rich person. Rich person's parents/friends/coworkers object. Eventually, rich parents see right. The end. I've seen one movie I like with that plotline - Shrek 2. Instead, you can see ti exemplified in other drivel like "Maid in Manhattan" or "Cocktail" or any teenage love story (though 16 Candles had enough side humor in it to make it great). Aren't there enough Cinderella knock-offs out there?

Modifications of the plotline include the "Boy meets girl, girl gets boy into pickle, boy puts his pickle into girl." These are exemplified by the "skin flick," whose sole entertainment value is the amount of skin.

Original vomitous tripe can usually be found by those who self-glorify themselves as "artists." The Blair Witch Project is an example. Or "Lost in Translation." Sure, that gal had a cute butt, but after waiting for 45 minutes for something, anything, to happen, I turned it off. But the concept was original.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Way of the Gun

C'mon, the first 5 minutes of the movie make the whole thing worth watching! :D

Give Sarah Silverman free reign and she can save any scene from being unmemorable. This was still a cool movie though. B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

"Elf" did kind of suck. I never saw the other two.

However, I have a favorite line from "Elf", when he answers the phone as such: "Buddy the Elf-- What's your favorite color?" :D:D:D

HEY! That's my favorite line too! I will rewind and watch that part over and over!

Any movie that I don't sleep through sucks. I almost always sleep through good action movies, but stay awake for really bad ones. Like I slept through the first and second Matrix, but stayed awake for the third one. :D
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Collateral was awesome.

really? i thought it was complete crap that the climax of the movie came down to a Nokia cell phone conversation.... and how could he NOT have a signal in the middle of downtown L.A. (or whatever city he was in)

blah! but i'm sure there's worse.... :P
~hollywood

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

really? i thought it was complete crap that the climax of the movie came down to a Nokia cell phone conversation.... and how could he NOT have a signal in the middle of downtown L.A. (or whatever city he was in)

blah! but i'm sure there's worse.... :P
~hollywood

Hey I have been in LA and had serious problems with reception even in certain highly congested areas. Being LA I am sure they did something wrong when building cell phone towers since its such a poorly planned city.

To name a few i've seen recently that were beyond bad,

1.Ladder 49 - how do films like this get made...
2.The Village - only bad because they gave away the twist half way through the film, and you could see the ending coming from a mile.
3. The Cronicals of Riddick(ulous)
4. Signs - oh god, oh god im actually in physical pain just remembering how bad this film was...

But not to dwell on the bad here are some movies that rocked....

1."great odins raven" - The Legend or Ron Burgundy
2. Saw
3.Open water
4. The Incredibles
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+