Vallerina

Vegas!!!

I was also told by many friends I have to go see Sin City. They are raving about it...

Hey Val..

To me flirting is just like a sport.

How do you win? Most sports have winners and losers. How do you win at flirting? I need some pointers. I wanna flirt and don't know how to sucessfully. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Check out the guys at Skydive Las Vegas. They are about 30 minutes from the strip. They might even be able to pick you up when they go to get the tandems. great flight up to altitude. You can see Mt Charleston, the Hoover Dam, the strip, etc. Plus they are good people.

Have fun, gamble, and remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. ;)

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

I liked it. I'd go again with the right person....;)

Awe come on I didnt scare ya that bad did I??? :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Check out the guys at Skydive Las Vegas. They are about 30 minutes from the strip. They might even be able to pick you up when they go to get the tandems. great flight up to altitude. You can see Mt Charleston, the Hoover Dam, the strip, etc. Plus they are good people.

Have fun, gamble, and remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. ;)

forget sd las vegas. there's no way you would have a good time there. come to mesquite!;)
I know alot of them and they are good people but they are bound by the DZO's politics. we are a real dropzone with a great vibe;)
My photos

My Videos

Check out the guys at Skydive Las Vegas

With the reputation that they have aquired over the years, it will be a long time before I give them a shot.

Did they ever bother to "officially" lift the ban of licenced skydivers?

********from skydivelasvegas.com********
Due to various reasons, we are currently unable to accomodate any out-of-town experienced jumpers. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Cool! When are you going?

End of April/beginning of May! :)
There's way to much to do in Vegas, so I don't think any skydiving will be done. I want to see O. I've already seen BMG in Chicago. I would like to see the Hoover Dam. I would like to take another helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. I keep hearing to go on that one ride. I've already found the restaurant with the "best" bellydancers to go see. I won't be gambling much (although, the last time I went I won $80 at blackjack!) I'll just take the amount that I'm okay with losing (not much) and only bet with that. :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Check out the guys at Skydive Las Vegas

With the reputation that they have aquired over the years, it will be a long time before I give them a shot.

Did they ever bother to "officially" lift the ban of licenced skydivers?

********from skydivelasvegas.com********
Due to various reasons, we are currently unable to accomodate any out-of-town experienced jumpers. We apologize for any inconvenience.

no not officially but SKYDIVE mesquite is a fun jumping dropzone. and its only 70 miles north of vegas;);)
My photos

My Videos

And "O" is supposed to be the naughty, dirty one.

"O" is the water one... Zumanity is the naughty dirty one. I want to see that one :D

And Kà is supposed to be beyound all those. Robert Lepage did the mise en scène (whatever that is in english lol): he's an extremely creative director, always using technology seamlessly in his sets to greate awsome visuals, so to have him teamed up with Le Cirque and having the resources of a Las Vegas production available to him will be something else.

After the première of Kà, there was a lot of talk on our TV networks here, and it was pretty hunanimous...:)
Remster