cocheese

What other languages do you know ?

nothing that impressive.... use to be an aeronautical engineer.... but quit that and am going back to school for physical therapy

i have been studying languages since i was young for the fun of it....

the three biblical languages i mentioned i learned from my exfiance when he was going to seminary school.

now if i could only work on my puncuation skills:(

English, Spanish, Greek, Russian ;-)

Spanish is fine
Koine Greek could use some work, but I can read/write it just fine
Russian... well my Russian improves significantly after a few drinks ;-)

Iiro and I shared a *cough* bottle of vodka after we packed a few BASE rigs, and without ever consciously agreeing to do so, our conversation slipped into Russian. It was fun :-)

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

I'm still laughing that I talked to Judit thru YOUR phone yesterday:D...we are a world apart and you brought us togetherB|

Hey , she just wrote back saying that was so cool too...
Fla to Mich to Hungary. Now if i just had two speaker phones we could of had a better conference call. :S:P

I'm fluent in English and Dude. I also speak a bit of Spanish (took a lot of it in HS & college), though sometimes I have to ask people to talk slower. B|

Oh, and I can understand Bitch, but I tend not to listen when someone is speaking it. ;):P

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

ere's-Thay always ig-Pay atin-Lay, ou-Yay ow-Knay...

I forgot about pig latin, can speak that very fluently :D

Oh and Jeffrey...you have a booboo there :D:D:D

Yeah, I know!
I couldn't figure out how to make Piglatin out of "always"! [:/] LOL!

Helllllp!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

My French was really good in high school, I was even able to use it in Europe after college but I've lost it from lack of practice. Now I'm trying to learn Spanish (which I also studied in high school but never got as far as I did with French) and I really have to stay away from French entirely or it takes over.

I've had dreams in which I was speaking fluent French! :o The only thing is, I don't really know if I really was thinking in French, or if it was nonsense that my brain made me think was real French... lol!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

English and Russian fluently. A smattering of Spanish. I bit of Italian. And a few words here and there in about 15 others - I teach ESL and try to learn a few greetings and the like in the languages of my students. I want to relearn Swahili (I was pretty decent 25 years ago) and work on the Italian.

I like to think of myself as a cunninglinguist, too.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

I speaktongue the well known ABC's - well - not usually past m or n - but I know it pretty well.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I speaktongue the well known ABC's - well - not usually past m or n - but I know it pretty well.

So you never get to "O" very often ? Hmmmm.;)

Never needed to - "Z" boy.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun