cocheese

What other languages do you know ?

I speak drunk. But only when I, too, am inebriated. :D

Actually I can also speak drunk, but requires the same thing...a decent level of inebriation. I have learned over the last few weeks that Codiene gives me the same effect....:D actually i think a bit worse...cause the brain to mouth connection is all fucked up :ph34r:

However I do speak Dude fluently :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I'm bi-lingual...

I speak perfect English orally.

I also use sign language. :ph34r: But it has come to my attention that I sign better when drunk... :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I took 1 year of Latin and Spanish and 3 years of Russian but that was many moons ago so I only remember choice words. I speak mom-speak pretty well though and often get by with just "the look". ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"Oh stewardess! I speak jive."

Fluent in English, and I still remember some high school French. Took one Spanish class once but I can barely order at Taco Bell.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I took 1 year of Latin and Spanish and 3 years of Russian but that was many moons ago so I only remember choice words. I speak mom-speak pretty well though and often get by with just "the look". ;)

I speak teacher. I have a killer 'look' too. >:( It must be sort of the same thing. I will turn to face the class with it and everyone just gets silent. :D I took 6 years of French but never got past understanding and reading. I can't speak it though I can pretty much understand basically what people are talking about usually. My best friend from college speaks French and that helped too. We used to check out guys and discuss them (speaking French) while out..

This thread is off the rails pretty early... :D

Does it count as a language, that I can psychically beam my thoughts into the minds of others? B|

I took French in high school and some in college. I was really okay at it, even with the pronunciation (I just am blessed with a tongue that loves to do French) but I never got quite fluent. I have a mind for vocab, so I still know a lot of words. It's conjugating verbs that screws me up.

I also memorized Morse Code when I was a kid, and I still remember that, but I have zero practice at being able to have a convo in it. I have heard it on short wave and stuff but it goes way too fast for me to decipher.

ere's-Thay always ig-Pay atin-Lay, ou-Yay ow-Knay... :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

ere's-Thay always ig-Pay atin-Lay, ou-Yay ow-Knay...

I forgot about pig latin, can speak that very fluently :D

Oh and Jeffrey...you have a booboo there :D:D:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My French was really good in high school, I was even able to use it in Europe after college but I've lost it from lack of practice. Now I'm trying to learn Spanish (which I also studied in high school but never got as far as I did with French) and I really have to stay away from French entirely or it takes over.