weegegirl

Guys: Are you a boob man or an ass man?

This has been the topic of discussion several times lately. Seams most of the guys in our circle are "ass men." What are you?

Sure... you can like both... but we are asking you to choose. If you had a perfectly good ass on your right, and a perfectly good set of boobs on your left, where would you look?

*** If you had a perfectly good ass on your right, and a perfectly good set of boobs on your left, where would you look?

...can you look in two directions at once????:S

probably lookin to the right though..;)(I think I'm out of the norm on that though)

Geez....sometimes I'm kinda slow....when we were talking about this, I thought, "Hmmm, where are we gonna find a bunch of guys to ask this question of....?"

Nice, Liz. I'm interested in the results....I don't think Liz or I knew that there were so many ass men out there!

Who voted boobs??? Out yourself! I need to make a comparison! B|:D:D

PM me a picture of your boobs and a picture of your ass and I'll do the comparison for you. :P

Why PM????? that's what posts are full!

I'm offering her an impartial opinion while letting her keep her modesty. I'm such a giver. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Geez....sometimes I'm kinda slow....when we were talking about this, I thought, "Hmmm, where are we gonna find a bunch of guys to ask this question of....?"

Nice, Liz. I'm interested in the results....I don't think Liz or I knew that there were so many ass men out there!

Wow, Addie... shocking results! 81% Ass Men so far! Hmmm.... doctor? :D

Okay, so far, for those who openly answered, we have the following:

Ass Men:
divnswoop
livendive
yardhippie
Darius11
Brains

Boob Men:
rwieder
DrunkMonkey
PsychoBob
YahooLV

Knowing what you know about the people on these lists...... can you make any comparisons? What "type" of man IS a Boob Man vs. an Ass Man????

Knowing what you know about the people on these lists...... can you make any comparisons? What "type" of man IS a Boob Man vs. an Ass Man????

Well, with the exception of DrunkMonkey, i would say that ass men tend to be more of a post whore.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.