antifnsocial

I wish I could spend some time alone with...

Whew. . .you had me THINKING there and that is not good when I am drunk posting. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey Girl,

For clarification purposes, I was included in the "I wish I could spend some time alone with Dave" :)
edited to add: WHAT, drunk that early in the morning?????

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

edited to add: WHAT, drunk that early in the morning?????

Yeah, I was. . .dealing with ex issues. . .so dang. . sue me. . .but make sure it comes with a cocktail. . .I need one. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I would love to spend some time alone with my girlfriends. . .Gia, Rosa, Evelyn, and the rest of the girls that have become my pals. . .

Me too, Darcy! (Love and miss you.) I would love to spend MORE quality alone time with my good friends from SoCal. I would love to spend time with friends that I have met and not spent enough time with, like Meli, Mouth, Cora, Bettina, Andrea, HH, Skyminxx, Vicky, Val, Flyangel, Turtle, Skysprite, etc, and I would love to spend time with my friends that I have yet to meet, too. Those still to be met people would include Rebecca, Chaoskitty, Ccowden, Amanda, Swedishcelt, NWflyer, Soushine, Heidi, etc.

My biggest wish right now would be to sped some alone time with Spencer.

My biggest wish right now would be to sped some alone time with Spencer

Oh sweetie, you can bet its his wish as well. . .hugs. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey, sweetie...I wish you could spend time with Spencer as well.

And...if all goes as planned, you'll see me for Chick's Rock. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Those still to be met people would include Rebecca, Chaoskitty, Ccowden, Amanda, Swedishcelt, NWflyer, Soushine, Heidi, etc.

Aww, thanks. Just a few more weeks, though, and we can throw a few back at the Bombshelter.

My biggest wish right now would be to sped some alone time with Spencer.

Sniff. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I expected this thread to take off a lot more.

:| Sorry to disappoint you. I'll try better next time. B| Jeesh. Critics!

I would like to be alone with some friends and family who aren't with us, maybe say goodbye this time, let them know how special they are. :)
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

_________________ Insert name of Dz.commer.

girlfalldown, because i cannver sem to have a conversation with hereaytime else....... she's there for 5 seconds, and then over someohere ele for 5 seconds, and then pops back for 5 seconds... maybe if i had her alone she wouldn't disapear after about 5 seconds......

p.s. kay i am sort of lieing,i actuall was able to talk to her for about a half hour once... freaked me out, i thought she was sick or somethig... i mean, she was in one place and one conversation for all that time... as it turned out she wasn't sick....lol..:P

_________________ Insert name of Dz.commer.

girlfalldown, because i cannver sem to have a conversation with hereaytime else....... she's there for 5 seconds, and then over someohere ele for 5 seconds, and then pops back for 5 seconds... maybe if i had her alone she wouldn't disapear after about 5 seconds......

p.s. kay i am sort of lieing,i actuall was able to talk to her for about a half hour once... freaked me out, i thought she was sick or somethig... i mean, she was in one place and one conversation for all that time... as it turned out she wasn't sick....lol..:P

I was just taking my meds that day.

:D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)