grue

Contact lens wearers: What goggles do you use?

Natives.

I got them at Cross Keys. Can't wear them with my Neptune though because they're polarized. :(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I sell many different brands of glasses and goggles in my store.

But because of my pin-head and contacts, Flex-Z still work the best for me.

Have you tried the mini's? They are more comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Sorz or Flex-Zs. The Zs work fine unless I'm going fast, then they have a tendency to let too much air in. I have a pair of bug-eye goggles like you linked to, and they work fine, but they seem to reduce my field-of-view. Sorz are the best all-around goggles for me.

Sorz or Flex-Zs. The Zs work fine unless I'm going fast, then they have a tendency to let too much air in.

That's the problem I'm running into. Maybe it's because I'm heavy, but on a couple freefalls, I get a LOT of air in my goggles. Not so bad my contacts get scooped or dried, but it's not fun.
cavete terrae.

Sorz or Flex-Zs. The Zs work fine unless I'm going fast, then they have a tendency to let too much air in.

That's the problem I'm running into. Maybe it's because I'm heavy, but on a couple freefalls, I get a LOT of air in my goggles. Not so bad my contacts get scooped or dried, but it's not fun.

Take a bit of tape and block off a couple of the air holes at the bottom. I wouldn't recommend blocking all of them off, obviously...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

tighten up the strap... i used mini Flex-Zs primarly with contacts till i found some Gatorz that fit well... Sorz never seemed to stay tight enough and i lost 2 contacts while wearing them.... but if the airflow from Flex-Zs is bothering you IME your not going to find Gatorz that work very well either...

$5 gas station sunglasses. Work fine for me, just put a strap around the back to keep them from flying off your head and make sure you're helmet is snug. I jump both open and full faces and haven't had a problem, including one tandem video where I didn't have anything:(
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!