dixieskydiver

Greatest difference in height between you and a girl/boyfriend in inches

I'm 5'2" and he's 6'4." It's not a problem, though. We're getting married next May (at Skydive Atlanta, all of you are invited!)

:)
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

If I didn't have to wear a helmet, I could stand up in the otter.

Most of the guys I have dated have been 6'2. My last boyfriend was the shortest of the lot at 6'0..... and the heaviest at 175.

Me: Why won't you hold my hand any more?
K: It makes my shoulder hurt.

Me: Can you get that off the top shelf for me?
K: Only if you stare at it and meow like the kitty.

Maybe a more interesting question is how many girls have been taller than their boyfriends and how many guys have had girlfriends taller than them and by how much.

I'm shallow, i won't date a guy shorter than me.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Me: Can you get that off the top shelf for me?
K: Only if you stare at it and meow like the kitty

:D I like that one

You're not kidding! Now that I've got someone who is definitely shorter than me, I'm soooo using that one!>:(:):ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I'd have a hard time finding a guy shorter than me. I thought I was 5'2" but recently discovered I'm closer to 5' 1". The guy I'm seeing is 6' 4".

I seem to attract a LOT of the wee folk...

Hi Amazon

us vertically challenged folks appreciate every inch you gotB|. So stand up straight and I'll slouch down to my usual 4'9" height:P

Tall women rock:):).

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

I'd have a hard time finding a guy shorter than me. I thought I was 5'2" but recently discovered I'm closer to 5' 1". The guy I'm seeing is 6' 4".

I can help you!! I'm 5'11" and all I see are guys your height!! We'll do it like this...you forward all applications of guys 6' and over to me...and I'll send you all applications of guys 5'8" and under.
Not to sound discriminatory, but shorter guys that want to date me seems to have a 'chip' on their shoulder. The ones that just want sex are another story. I'm not a mountain. Conquer something else.
I like to see eye-to-eye. That junk about 'laying down and being the same size' is just that...junk!~~April
P.S. to Amazon....'wee folk'....teehee!

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Sounds like a good deal April! B|

I don't have a problem dating guys closer to my height, and I'm sure it would be great, but for some reason I always seem to meet the really tall ones.

I'll send the tall ones your way... :D

Hey its the gods honest truth... It happened again a week ago when I was cleaning out the garage and was headed to the dump. I stopped by my friends house that she is renting out while she is working under contract in Tenn. One of the renters friends.. was knocking back a few... must have been about 5'4".... and was stepping all over his tounge the whole time I was there.

Hey its the gods honest truth... It happened again a week ago when I was cleaning out the garage and was headed to the dump. I stopped by my friends house that she is renting out while she is working under contract in Tenn. One of the renters friends.. was knocking back a few... must have been about 5'4".... and was stepping all over his tounge the whole time I was there.

Hi amazon

Don't sell yourself short:D You got lots of other things going for you besides your height.

A Job
A brain
Red hair
Party animal
Great personality
Fast fall rate
physicaly strong

Gotta stop time fpr my nap.

It's not about being tall or short (jerks come in all sizes and genders) it's all about the person.

Amazon I'm supposed to be around for another 28 yr's, the stats say the LOML won't last that long :(so lets stay in touch, or contact or, you know what i mean[:/]. I'll probably be shorter the older I get:)
BTW from your point of view have you seen a chip on my shoulder or the top of my head:)

R.I.P.
R.I.P.

I'm 5'3". The tallest guy I dated was 6'5". :D Shortest guy is the one I'm dating now, and he's 5'6".

I've wondered what it would have been like going out with a 6'-6" girl that I knew in college. She was nice, but intimidating... :$

I'll never forget the day that a bunch of us deaf students at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) in Rochester, NY, her and me included, went out to an amusement park. We'd all gotten off the bus and were standing around. She was behind me, and when I turned around to walk somewhere, my face bounced off her left boob, and everybody within eyesight were laughing their asses off, including her! :D:D:D It was an honest to God accident... hehehehe but yeah, it was embarrassing... :$ Damn, this was some 19 years ago... I must be getting old... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban