Airhead

Would You Date Somebody MUCH Older/Younger?

One of our packers (who's 34) was dating an 18 year-old local. A waitress at the place we all go to eat. Sweet girl, but quite nieve. I think he toned it down after she invited him to her high-school graduation.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

So what is your age bracket that is acceptable? What are the important factors. Go ahead and spill your guts on a public forum

Heh heh...the reply was worded exactly as I intended on a public forum. But, if I like someone, he'll know. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

one of my guy friends was dating this chick, who was 18, he was 32 at the time so without him knowing it we had a bumper sticker made saying that his girlfried is an honor roll student at such and such high school and put it on his car lol he went all over town with it on, it was great!

I've dated younger guys lots. I don't act 38, I don't look 38 so why limit myself to 38? Not many females can pull of dating a guy half their age so I say if you can do it and enjoy it by all means go for it.

Like Lisa said! I am 39 years old now, but don't look or act it. Sometimes, now, I FEEL that old, but that is not the norm. I have dated a few girls my age in the past decade, but generally it has been younger girls who could stay up with my manic pace. There, especially in our sport, some truly fantastic exceptions to that finding, but generally they are taken by guys 20 years older than me who are still kicking ass, plus making a ton of cash.:ph34r:

Chuck
"not quite a POP"

I had been seeing a woman who was almost 13 years older than me. I'm 24 and she is 36 with 3 kids one of which is 18 and just graduated highschool. That was interesting meeting him for the first time. "Hi i'm your moms boyfriend and your what 5 years younger than me? Oh we should get along just fine."

CSA #699 Muff #3804

hehehe, even though i'm 20, i still look young for my age, like i'm 17 or 18. anyway, i'd been with my s.o. for almost 2 years and we freaked at first because we were both very attracted to each other but he was way older than me. he was 38 when i met him. anyway, we stopped fighting love and just let it be...

my parents never understood, i don't know if they ever will, but some people say its wrong or impossible... however, those who only look with their eyes will not understand.

sure we joke about it and others have given us a hard time (in a joking way) but we're both fun loving people that everyone has a good time with. we're the happiest we'd ever been so why ruin a good thing? groooooovy baby ya!!!! B|

Gettin' into this thread late, but anyway...

I spent 16 years with a guy who is 7 years older than me. It mattered a bit to him at first since I was sooo immature when we got together; I liked the fact that he was older than me.

I've dated a guy 20 years older than me. He's a really good friend but I wouldn't want to get into a serious relationship with him - just not enough in common. I've also "seen" a guy 10 years younger than me. Age wasn't the problem there.

I can't really imagine being in a serious relationship with anyone much more than 10 years younger than me - I'd feel really strange sleeping with someone who is only a few years older than my son! Depending on the guy, I think 20 years older would be the absolute maximum for me - 10-15 years is more realistic.

But who knows? If you "click" with someone, age shouldn't matter at all.

I'd feel really strange sleeping with someone who is only a few years older than my son!

your talking about me aren't ya :(
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

It's nice to be right in the middle and feel comfortable with dating 19-42+?
-----------It's attitude(& enjoys jumping) & LIBIDO!
that's the requirements for fun for 2.:)