kc10boom

how do you end it????

I have been dating this girl for just about 2 years now. I recently moved to California from Japan(military) and I want to end things with her. We gave it a good honest try and it just really did not work. How do I walk away from this? Any advice would be helpfull...Boom[:/]

NKAWTG...N

But I feel some sort of obligation to her...

Why? I mean..............you don't think she's spending every minute thinking of you do you? In Japan? I'd say at best the chances of that are slim. In all seriousness........no reason to burn any bridges. I would probably remain friendly with her. You're a boomer right? You might visit that place again. It's always good to have a friend. ;)

***It's always good to have a friend.

Friends...maybe. Or maybe I just need to finish growing my nuts and cut it all lose. I have met some really cool people over the past few week(Colorado, Alabama) that have reminded me how good life can be when you are not being brought down by your signifigant other. She does'nt even skydive for fucks sakes:D

NKAWTG...N

I recently moved to California from Japan

It's harder for her to stalk you if she doesn't know where you live ... should have said your next base is in South Carolina ... ;)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Dear (insert name here)

Welcome to dumps-ville. Population: You.:D

Seriously, just be honest.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

You end it completely. You do not need to go into a three hour discussion about why it did not work, but you need to just tell her that it is over. Then you need to stop all communication. You may be able to be friends with her in the future, but in order to convince her that you mean it, you need to sever all ties for now. I thinnk it is better to give no excuse than to give a bullshit one.

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

Sleep with her sister or better yet her mom

Her best friend will do the trick if her Mom or Sister aren't receptive to the idea.:ph34r:

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

uh instead of doing it the way Clay and some others around ehre would and have done.. how about a breath of fresh air and try a dose of honesty..

Its called communication.

Well said! ;) I gasped when I saw the first response... thanks to you, there should be little sanity in this thread, and with the "good" responses.. sheesh guys... this is another human being... do it the right way. ;):)

do it the right way.

But then there's all the trouble of hiding the body parts, cleaning up the chain saw, establishing an alibi...

Just screw her Sister and get it over with! :P:D

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

I have been dating this girl for just about 2 years now. I recently moved to California from Japan(military) and I want to end things with her. We gave it a good honest try and it just really did not work. How do I walk away from this? Any advice would be helpfull...Boom[:/]

The answer is within the question, grasshopper.
(Always wanted to say that)
Just tell her that you both gave it a good honest try but things just didn't work out.

Be open and honest.
If you are feeling funny about it, she is probably feeling it too!

Don't sleep with her mom, sister, best friend, and don't say anything you don't mean, like I will come see you, or you can come see me, or we were good together.
She will take you seriously.

bad karma, end it well.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

uh instead of doing it the way Clay and some others around ehre would and have done.. how about a breath of fresh air and try a dose of honesty..

Its called communication.

BOOO! That's heresy! BOOO! Amazon is obviously a witch! BOOO! Burn her at the stake! BOOO! ;)
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.