larry

How long since your last jump? (only those that are not current need reply)

All excuses are like assholes...
none the less it's been 10 months
work is my excuse
end of July is my estimated return date

WHAT'S YOUR BULLSHIT EXCUSE?
“Now click your heels together 3 times so you can return to Kansas to live in poverty with your teetotaling, dirt farming aunt and uncle!” paraphrased Prof. Farnsworth

All excuses are like assholes...
none the less it's been 10 months
work is my excuse
end of July is my estimated return date

WHAT'S YOUR BULLSHIT EXCUSE?

What's the bullshit question:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sorry, thought it was obvious...

How long since your last jump?
(only those a little or more out of currency need reply and/or vote):|
“Now click your heels together 3 times so you can return to Kansas to live in poverty with your teetotaling, dirt farming aunt and uncle!” paraphrased Prof. Farnsworth

1979 :( How's that grab ya? :o I met a whuffo, moved away from the DZ. Then I started having health problems. :( Can't jump again. Would love to make 3 more for 1000. I have logged millions in my dreams though. B| My heart will always be at the DZ and with the people that I still talk to through emails. :)
Sandy

Then I started having health problems.

Hope you are doing well.
I also hope you don't mind my saying that I don't feel as bad now. I always feel strangely guilty as though I'm cheating on someone the longer I'm away. I never claimed to be great at it but when I am doing it I feel so alive.

:) Alive! You said it. Whuffos used to ask me how it felt to skydive? The question that all jumpers hear all the time. I would just say that it's the biggest thrill you can have with your pants on. :$ They usually said, Wow, that good huh? :) My health? I am 3x cancer survivor. I have other problems that are keeping me from jumping. The body starts to fail as we get older. Especially when you beat the hell out of it when you're young.:D ;) I am a survivor, and will continue to be one. :P
Sandy

I haven't been able to find a DZ in Iraq.

dude are you serious? you should come to Skydive Baghdad with me this weekend. just head south, turn left in Tikrit, then take a right at the third mosque on the left, its next to the camel dealership:P I've been there every weekend for the last seven months;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

My excuses:

1. I quit skydiving (there is still hope down the road just not right now) and have acquired some sponsorships.

2. Started the PMTS. I'm PMTS#1 and ~ month later we are 19 strong and growing!

3. Running tunnel camps for friends & out of state students.

4. Since Oct. 31, 2004 I have acquired 25+hours flying in the tunnel.

5. I've got so much going on at the tunnel, I would barely have time for the sky (or $ for that matter).

6. My body hurts enough just existing after my accident, openings render me useless.

7. I would much rater give to my friends the knowledge I have acquired (an cont. to) in the tunnel and have my focus be there now.

8. I also have the luxury of working with the next generation of skydivers and bodyflyers :)

Not all excuses are assholes :D:P
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

The last time I went to Tikrit was the ONLY time I have ever seen camels in Iraq.

bro i haven't seen a single camel in this country, i think that would have made missing all this skydiving worth something:(

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

It's been about 7 months for me now since I came down with a non-skydiving "injury." I went in the wind tunnel this last weekend, and other than some muscle soreness, it was all good. I plan to make some skydives on the weekend of July 4th. Finally!
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

I haven't jumped since 7/25/03 when I landed and couldn't get up. Still not sure if I can run out a landing so I might consider flying in the tunnel. :)

Rantoul '04....sad, isn't it???

Excuse? None. Life just gets in the way. Eleven year-old daughter, wedding planning, an ankle injury (non-jumping injury).....Then we are just out of the habit of going to the dz on a regular basis....I need to get back up, cuz this sucks.

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

Hi Scarry,
Well, it's been less than a month so i guess I'm fairly "current?" Anyway, Over the years I've had various events curtail my jumping much the same as anybody else. eg. no $, bad weather, broken bones, being involved in the Indo-Chinese War, (that was good for two different interruptions although I did get to make a couple ofjumps during the last Cruise) and the beat goes on......
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out