kelel01

Weekend numbers

HUMPS: JUMPS : CASES OWED and/or PAID

My numbers? 0:0:0 :P

Giving my ankle one last week to rest. But I have some favorite quotes from the weekend that I wanted to share. :D

"Pineapple is a root fruit."
"Pineapple killed my whole family."
"Kumquat is a spiny fruit." (With hand gesture.) :D
"Do you think Trey knows Morse Code?" "Why would he?" "Because he's a pilot." :D

All of these were from last night or this morning. I think we kept Yard Hippie entertained during his trip to Atlanta. :D Well, and he definitely kept us entertained in exchange. :D

1 ER visit: 4: 1

ER Visit - 2nd jump - way off DZ landing...cornfield...bad landing...ER visit...luckily only a bruised elbow not broken like originally thought.

4 jumps - 3 girly jumps with Gretchen (didn't have to wear weights - YEAH!!!) and 1 jump with Gretchen and Rainbo (should have worn weights :D).

1 beer owed for 1st ER visit...and hopefully last. :S

Oh...yeah...new Tony Suit was picked up on Friday. Pics to be posted at a later date (along with pics of new hair color. B|)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

0:1:0

Wasn't going to do any this weekend, so the fact that I got one in is great! Stayed after and talked forever, and as a result next weekend is looking like it's going to kick major ass! B| Lots of beer will likely be owed next weekend! :S:)
~skysprite

WHoever says skydiving is better than sex is wrong! ;)

Well when skydiving is the only thing you are gettin'... it's pretty damn good... I swear I think I will orgasm when I finally have a stand up landing...:o:P

Skydive Alabama rocks!

0:2:1

2 fabulous jumps
owed for my first time at Cullman, which I did show up with beer in hand...:)

1 place to live in Atlanta found!
5 jumps on Saturday
1 hour of laughing at Kelly, another quote:
"why would a pilot know morse code, Kelly?"
"Well thay guy on Titanic knew morse code"
I still dont know what that has to do with airplanes.

Other quotes"
"why would you color his pecker purple?"
LOL!

Special thanks to Skychick312 for giving me a place to crash! Oh yea, if you folks dont know ~ HOT GIRL! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

1 new set of 18" risers: 3: at least 5

3 really fun jumps...1 jump with my sweetie with a high pull, one full altitude hop and pop, and one attempted wingsuit rodeo (i got to try and ride pete;)-hopefully ill have better luck next time!:S:P) that I ended up falling off of and pulled high on.

I really enjoyed pulling high. It was sooo hot and the cool air felt soooo good -plus I think i learned more in those 3 jumps than i have up until this point! The new risers and slinks are great-I can finally reach my slider!

Beer is owed for the first time stowing my slider, first jump on the new risers, first attempted winguit rodeo, and first full altitude hop and pop. Oh and for the first time having a really good idea of how my canopy flies!:)

*daizey*

:)
Didnt jump this weekend, finally started my open water certificate for scuba. Lots and lots of fun (although a little chilly!). Next weekend in the ocean we are going to freeze out butts off![:/]
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

:):3:2

First jump with my new slow suit. Thanks to it I was able to slow down to 128 mph! Also, first time in the last four years my parents have been out to watch. The last time they came, I was a student and cratered hard. Everything just went right this jump and finished with a nice standup landing in front of them.

I also got some good photos back from a freind. This is one of them.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

B|;17;0

SKYDIVE TECUMSEH ROCKED!!

Had a fantastic weekend visiting my home dz up in Michigan. It was so great seeing everyone. The dropzone is running better than ever. The vibe was so posititive and fun. Sporto and Chrissy setup a really fun weekend with TJ! Tons of sh*t hot freeflyers all gathered around to play. Got 17 excellent jumps in!!

THANK YOU TECUMSEH!!!

:(:(/ 3 / 0

hurt my ankle on the 3rd jump, I only needed 6 to get to 100. Just couldn't jump anymore

My ankle will be fine by next weekend in Chicago. I guess I will have to just make my 100 there in front of all those people. :$

See you all there, and me and Kansas are driving the Short Bus. It rocks!!! I can't wait

J

I like Beans

:8:I'm paid up

Kicking in the two from Wednesday also. 1 tandem video, 1 night jump in the Wingsuit. 1 freefly 5 high pulls playing with the Katana 120 demo that PD was kind enough to send me. I like the canopy but I need to work a few issues out before I'd get one. First weekend all year where I have'nt jumped the video or still camera and it was different.

Was nice to get buzzed under canopy by my own wingsuit too ;)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com