Stumpy

London Gets the Olympics

Great, now London is going to be swarming with people that don't speak English...hey.....wait a minute...:|;)

Great news, it's certainly going to inject some cash where its needed.:)
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

They will need more than 6 years to improve the public transport infrastucture to cope with the influx of tourists.

I'm sure Chirac will be saying they need that long to upgrade the restaurants, too... :D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm sure Chirac will be saying they need that long to upgrade the restaurants, too... :D

Well done London,

Chirac can eat shit, Oh wait a minute he's french he does,

Anyway according to frances top chef who works in a London resturant, The British with their cusine have now topped the french.

I'd love to see the tourists faces when the find out that to enter central London with their hire cars they have to pay a toll

Gone fishing

The British with their cusine have now topped the french.

Well, I'll cal BS on that one.

Yes, on the very elite level, the top chefs in England are top notch. How they compare to US, French, or Urugaian chefs, I'll leave that to international experts and competitions to decide. You can eat very very well in London. I remember a very good meal I had at the Oxo tower.

That being said, the average food in average places in England is no where what it is in France. IMO of course. You may love chip butties for all I know, and that your right! ;)

That being said, Congrats London! :)
Remster

London won?
Good, because the French suck...

Some of us actually lick, dear friend. Please stand corrected.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

nah I don't really give a shit either, but if it will make the goverment do something about the state of the London public transport than that can only be a good thing.

ha ha to the French though :D

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Okay, so what is it about Britain and France. The war has been over FOREVER. . .geez, can't ya'll just kiss and make up. . .

Congrats to the Brits. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Okay, so what is it about Britain and France. The war has been over FOREVER. . .geez, can't ya'll just kiss and make up. . .

Congrats to the Brits. . .

It's more like when you're a kid, and you beat up on the girl you like most. Very Freudian, really. It keeps us occupied.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I think it's got a lot to do with how lazy we are. You're right next door - we'd have to put more effort in if we wanted to take the piss out'a someone further away.

Look at how bad we take the piss out of the Welsh the Scotts and the Irish - we share boarders with them.

I think it's got a lot to do with how lazy we are. You're right next door - we'd have to put more effort in if we wanted to take the piss out'a someone further away.

Look at how bad we take the piss out of the Welsh the Scotts and the Irish - we share boarders with them.

That's why we confined you guys to an island.:)

London Olympics. This could be interesting.

From my experience in London, "Car Dodging" would be a good demonstration event. If rhytmic gymnastics and ballroom dancing can be events, why not have a practical event like Car Dodging?

Or, "Straight Line Road Engineering." Brits would probably get their butts whipped at that one, so I dont' think we'll see it.

Congrats to London! May your total debt from this not exceed 10 billion Euro...

My wife is hotter than your wife.